• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug
    replied
    Re: Whats The Largest BP ??

HI,
    I ve seen a 5 ft female that was really thick, I wanted to get her but someone else had placed a deposit. she was rather large for being only 4 y/o, I hear she eats really well.. hehe
    doug

Leave a comment:

• diablo
    replied

well get ready for this the biggest bp i have seen was at a exotic petstore some guy brought her in to show off she was 7 and a half feet long and 23 pounds

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied

The snake that made me fall in lov' with having snakes was a 6' ball python... It was a couple inchs longer but that is big anyway you slice it....
    Eric aka....Red

Leave a comment:

• Bry
    replied

I don't remember just how big the last ball python I had was. I think she was a bit smaller than the one I have now, because I didn't have her as long as this guy. The largest ball pythons I've seen in person were about 4-5'. I remember seeing a picture somewhere of a 6' ball python swallowing a small adult rabbit.

This is my ball, Zack.

Bry

Leave a comment:

• Barracuda_41
    started a topic Whats The Largest BP ??

Whats The Largest BP ??

8) Ok i got a good one for yaz.. Whats the largest BP you have ever seen or owned???? Im gona find this pic of my dad way back when i owned Lakeside Exotic Pets, many many years ago.. Hes holding one of my BP's that was a male and he was huge.. Il find the pic and get it put on here in few days so you can see how big BP's were back in those days..
Working...
X