This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy is home.  Check him out!

Well I finally got my little lavendar albino retic home tonight! Little surprise too. Bob had said he had the one on the left in Steve's picture but I most definitely have the one on the right. You can tell from the white line on the nose and the little "T" shaped pattern behind the head. I'm very happy as it didn't matter which one it was. He seems to have some stuff stuck on his nose probably from rubbing against something, but I'm gonna leave it alone for now. Amazing how big he is for being under a month old! He is almost as big as my BRB..LOL.

Anyway, on with the pics! I haven't figured out how to turn off the flash on my ****ed camera yet so I didn't take too many at all (He wasn't too impressed with the flash). So here are just a few for now and I will attempt to get some more and hopefully a lot better ones in the coming weeks.

First the one from Steve Gooch (One on the right):

Now my crappy pics that don't even come close to comparing to Steve's!:

For now he is in a 40 breeder. I don't like having the light inside where he can get to it though so I will most likely get a human heat pad on a rheostat to throw underneath for now. The 40 breeder is only for a couple months anyways.

Ok, well there is absolutely no way to even describe how I am feeling right now so I won't bother! I'm just a happy camper.

Re: Murphy is home.  Check him out!

Ok, took a few more pics of Murphy today. He is VERY uncooperative when it comes to picture taking. [:P] Man he is active. He keeps crawling and stretching until he is about to fall and doesn't seem to hang on real well but continues to crawl so I had to stop and put the camera down many times just to stop him from falling. When I put him on something he wanders off exploring. Man I love him.

The last pic is for size and I used it in a measuring program. He is exactly 3 foot long from what I am getting. Came up with 3.04 foot. And not even 1 month old until Tuesday!

Anyway, here ya go:

Comment

8)Wow awsome pics Bill atleast yours came out better than mine... :-/ So hows the retic fever feel?? what a rush eh?? hehehehe!!! yupper wait till hes over 12ft dude you gona have a lota fun with him..Yup now you be addicted, just like the rest of us retic owners... ;D Whats your tat on your arm say Bill????

Comment

Re: Murphy is home.  Check him out!:P

Yep, definitely love him. My tat is a bad picture of my x-wife with her name under it. Not worth even lookin at. :P

Comment

Bill have you tried just puttin your finger over the flash, my girlfriend does that with hers as she cant figure out how to kill the flash on hers.. so she tried diffrent things and her finger over it slightly gives some flash and then coverd gives no flash.. its wierd.. but it works.. ;D I see you carved names in your arm to..hehehehe!! I did that to long long long time ago.. just initials.. :-[

Comment

Hey Bill,

Love that orange color.. She is gonna be a big girl...

Hey want to control that flash a bit.. Just double tissue paper and put it tight over the flash and tape the two edges. Should difusse the flash by a couple of stops. If you need to go further, just duble the tissue again..

Great luck with the Retic..
            Steve

Comment

Thanks for the advice, will try that. Tried the finger over the flash thing and the picture turned out all red (most likely from the flash going through the blood in my finger).

Comment

I get flash and tatoo mag and I have seen this stuff that my friend used to remove a tat... It is just some sorta loshen... It worked good.. kinda funny it was a crappy pic of his real current wife... they went to a good tatooest and had it done again...
                Eric aka...Red

Comment

Working...
                X