X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of the first baby

Hi all,

Thanks for all the comments and questions. To answer a few questions here. Yes I will be selling 4 of them. The other 6 are already sold before they even hatched. These are be a 5th generation CB. The care for these guys is so much easier then that for Boa's. The temp in cool area should be in the low to mid 70's, the hot area in the middle 80's.. Humidity should be about 40-50%. Some of these can be nippy at first, but no big deal. They do calm down alot. My female that laid these eggs is puppy tame. But when we got her she was never handled so she was very jump, but like I said, she is like a puppy now. These guys are always great eaters. Pigs to be honest..LOL They get a denium blue color as they get older and just before they turn blue they get very yellow.. Not sure if you can see on this little guy but they have three different patterns down their body. The first third of them is solid color with black mascara streals over their eyes, second third is cris-cross pattern and the last third is stripped. These patterns stay their whole life and only change from olive green, to yellow to blue. They have raised scales and I love that feel. When startled they do "S" back and rattle their tail. No they are not venomis. Very interesting and not common snake. They are from Tiwain (sp) and they are kept in huts in the rafters and come down at night to kill the mice and rats. If you have any questions about these guys email me. Again like I said earlier I will be selling some, but not for 2 weeks,. Want to make sure they eat 2-3 times and shed twice before I let them go. They will go for $75 each on this forum only. The first one sold, money will go to this forum as a donation. I enjoy this forum alot and my small way of saying thanks..

OK I rambled enough.. Here is the pic..
    Steve Clark

Re: Pic of the first baby

Is that shipped...??
    I like those snakes they are real nice look'in..
    Eric aka....Red

Comment

Hi Red,

If its off this forum, I will work something out. Maybe cover half the shipping in that cost. Fair enough

Steve Clark

Comment

Someone asked to see the yellow phase of these guys. I will take a pic of my male some time this evening. He is very yellow, where the bigger female is getting real blue..
        Steve

Comment

Very cute baby Steve,,, its got a big head for such a long tiny body.. LOL!!!!

Comment

Hey Barracuda,

Check this sweetheart out. This is the second to fully come out. I know the sack is still on him, abit yuck, but it will come off soon.. This one is gonna be a stunner. The pattern is so detailed.. Can't wait for the next 9..LOL.. alot have their head out, some just their tail still in the egg..

Steve

Comment

Oh wow Steve nice baby got excellent color to.. Man those babies are really good size.... Nice job Grandpappy!!!!! ;D :P

Comment

As Promised here is the male (the babies dad) named snap in his yellow phase. Should be in blue phase by the end of the summer...
                Steve

Comment

The yellow didn't show as much as I had hoped. It is real yellow..

Anyway here is baby 3.
                  Steve

Comment

Sorry I am posting so much, just glad the babies are all OK so far. There is still one egg I am worried about, but I will give it another 24 hours before I get too worried.

Here is baby 4
                    Steve

Comment

Wow those are some pretty little snakes, good luck with that last egg.

Comment

8) Wow Steve dad looks beautiful... Baby number 3 looks like daddy and baby number 4 looks like mommy.. num. 4 has got alot of blue to it... Nice pics...

Comment

Hi Blackmarked,
                          Thanks. I am a little worried about the last three eggs, They cut through but haven't ventured out yet.. Soon I hope..

Here is the 5th baby..
                          Steve

Comment

Hi Barracuda,
                            Its funny I didn't notice how much blue some of the baby's had till I posted the pic's.. Thanks for all the well wishes..

I bet I drive everybody nuts with pics when the boa mom pops. She has had over 40 baby's in the past..

Here is the 6th baby.
                            Steve

Comment

8)Steve Num. 4 is gona end up being a real nice blue i bet.. its loaded with blue color and Num. 6 is to.. Still nice babies there Steve...

Comment

Working...
                              X