This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Miss Thing" Albino corn baby..

8)Heres our albino corn "Miss Thing" shes a real cutie and a real pig when it comes to eatting. Good thing i didnt have the rat pink pups out she was real hungry in this pic.. She normaly eats 2 rat pinkies at a time..

Re: "Miss Thing" Albino corn baby..

;DOne more, just a pretty face.. :P

Comment

very nice snake. the coloring is really awesome looking. where did you purchase such a fine snake?

Comment

8)She was a present from a old friend of mine.. he got it from a pet shop down by where he lives.. she really is pretty...Thanks..

Comment

Sweet corn, barracuda. Sounds to be the same size as my candy cane, judging by the meal size. How old is she?

Bry

Comment

:-/Gee Bry i dont have the slightest idea of how old she is as i got her it was Aug. 02, yeah shes slow growing but shes doing really well.. she never refusses a meal, grabs it befour i have a chance to put it down in the cage.. ;D

Comment

I have a corn snake that look's just like that one... About the same size too...

Comment

In this pic he was really small.. Just three months old... ;D
                Eric aka....Red

Comment

8)Wow Red that looks like a real beautiful candy cane corn ya got there.... very very pretty... what size prey is it on????

Comment

It is not a candy cane though.. It is a albino okeetee... Amel to be exact... Look's just like your's now Well a lil' different... But darn close.. Mine has lil' circles around the saddles that are the color of gost corn snakes...
                    Thanx though...
                    Eric aka...Red

Comment

Oh ya it is eating fuzzy mice... one a week... and he is growing so fast.. It seems like he is bigger every time I take him out..
                      cool huh..
                      Eric aka...Red

Comment

8) Well Thats still one sweet looking corn Red.. just a real beauty.. as for mine eatting its getting 2 rat pinkies because i have way to many of them and it has also eatting gerbil fuzzy-hooper size befour and mice fuzzies.. But at the moment gota get rid of excess rat pinkies.. lol!! That corn looks way bigger than mine.. Dude, love those conecting circles...  The ones im gona work on getting is the blood red and the sunglow.. But candy canes are pretty to..

Comment

I am getting i hope that is a hurricane snow corn snake... to breed with him.... Those are going to be some nice look'in babys...
                          Eric aka....Red

Comment

Working...
                          X