Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why never to let the husband get near the digicam.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why never to let the husband get near the digicam.

UGH... My husband really needs to learn how to take pics..Like snap the dang pic at the right time OR he just needs to leave the dang digi alone...LOL. He found my digicam today when I was playing with some of the snakes. The pics are of AMAZON.. OUR presently [ We have another LARGER one coming in soon as I can pick him/her up..18'er..hehe] , She's 16'+ and weight down to 125 lbs ~ now ...

This is her cruising around some...

This is me with her....

The other pics he got..forget it ..LOL.

Re: Why never to let the husband get near the digi

Well , those piks look OK to me . Don't hide the dig. cam just yet . Maybe soon though .... LOL
    Is that the albino you got in on the bad rescue you posted in "adoptions & rescues"?
    He/she is looking good now if so.
    BTW how many critters are yiu up to now ?

Thanks
    Dan

ps. Thanks for all the great advice , and tips!!

Comment

NOPE.. This is AMAZON.. One of my "pets" hehe. The rescue one is RILEY. He's much smaller than her . He only weighs about 70bls hehe. I can actually shoulder RILEY and carry him np.. This one.. I have to shoulder, readjust, readjust..did I mention readjust yet ? AND then she winds up just wrapping herself around my legs and immobilizing me to a degree basically.. LOL.

Comment

This one is RILEY ..one of the last rescue burms that is an albino that we took in here....

Comment

Lori ,
          He looks great ! I just can't believe that somebody would misstreat such a beautiful animal .
          Looks like he's doing well now , though.
          In the rural area that we live in there are very few reptile keepers .So we really love this site !!!!
          Keep up the Exellent work
          Thanks
          Dan

Comment

HOLY S*********************** thats a big ole baby you have there wooooooooooow waht the world do you feed her to keep her satisfied , shes so big a rabbit wouldnt even make a dent in her belly

Comment

AMAZON feeds on rabbits. She's a beautiful snake.

Comment

Working...
              X