This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCP's Gota Love Um..

cwm12.gif cwm29.gif  This is one of my babies "Psycho" aint he pretty... hes a real sweety dont bite even though he looks like he wants to sometimes and eats like a real pig.. I love it at feeding time he eats upside down...  

Re: JCP's Gota Love Um..

very nice snake. i have been considering getting one of these for awhile now. just out of curiosity how much time does your jungle spend on the ground?

Comment

b26.gif Well he only goes down to the ground for soaking in his water dish or to get a drink.. I mist him every other day lightly and he loves it.. He spends all his time in the tree branches.. He such a real sweety and a real looker.. ;D Could'nt ask for a better snake.. b27.gif

Comment

8) Oh by the way he sheds in the tree branches and eats from there to, kills it hanging upside down and eats it hanging upside down, its really fantastic to watch!!! b11.gif

Comment

a friend of mine has a jcp as well and his very rarely comes to the ground which was the reason for my question. my solomon island tree boa also loves to eat upside down in the trees, very interesting to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X