X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Albino Burm Rescue

Hey all,

Had the Albino Burm out some more today. He is doing great. Just a little puff hiss and came right up to come out. He was chilling with me on the floor for about 20 mins, let the wife hold him for the first time.. He will tame down real nice...

He is getting an hour long soak right now.. Figured I would share some snaps from a few mins ago..
    Steve

Re:The Albino Burm Rescue

another
    Steve

Comment

Last one with Tara holding him..
      Steve

Comment

Wanted to add.. Someone asked me this question the day the snake arrived. How old he is.. I am guessing he is about a year old. Burms are known to reach 10 foot by 18 months old.. So I am guessing close to a year..
        Steve

Comment

Man, thats a sweet looking snake steve. 10 feet in 18 months, guess i'm glad I didn't go with the albino burmese after all. LOL My RTB will do just fine for now. 8)

Comment

Hey Jay,

Truth is I always wanted a Burm or two, but I have too many snakes right now..LOL.. Well no too much..LOL..

Burms can hit half size by 18 months, They slow down abit after that, well alot..LOL...

Steve

Comment

8)Wolf whistles at steves pic woooohoooo, drats you coverd up your face dude.. LOL!!!! no really, very nice looking burm there steve!!!! Looks like you could be right on the age thingy...

Comment

very cool steve if i had the room for one of those full grown i would definately get that one lol

LEE

Comment

Cuda,...LOL......

Lee... Yeah me too..

Steve

Comment

Wow, what an awesomw snake. I hope you find a good home for him. I wish Burms didn't get so big, they really do have an awesome pattern. By the way, how big to Ball Pythons get? If I was rich, I would definetly keep a Burm.......... as a display snake after 15 feet.

**Beth**

Comment

Hey Beth,

Yeah I agree.. I have three good homes lined up, 2 from this forum alone.. He is gonna be a real looker as he gets even bigger..

Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X