This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycho, practice pics..

:-\ well heres few pics of psycho that i was practicing doing with the digi cam, still trying to get pics right.... I am working on fixing the flash so its not so bright..

Re:Psycho, practice pics..

8)And another... darn it he wasnt centerd.. boohooo... Oh well gona take him outside tomarrow get his true colors on pics.. was cruddy out today.. Hes like what are you doing.. LOL!!!

Comment

Hi,
      Your doing great that was a really nice picture are all your cages so interesting, mine are so sterile they have clay pots , water dishes and room..
      hehe
      Great job..
      doug
      Ps sometimes the really good picture are not perfectly centered, it make them look more natural..
      here was a picture I took of a pond in my back yard that sort of blends with the shrubs, tree's and there's even a koi in it if you look close.
      It was accident but my friend who is kind of an expert said it was my best accident... hehe

it was the best of the 20 I took outside that day.. :P
      doug

Comment

Nice look... The tissue paper like I suggesed would help alot here..

Nice looking psycho there..

Steve

Comment

:-[ Ok il try the tissue paper deal, just gota find some first, as i was working on just covering part of the flash with my finger.. i know im still a learner and its gona take me awhile to really get this all down pat... atleast i can delet the pics i screw up on wooohoooo.. LOL!!! 8)

Comment

What matter's is you can see the snake in the picture at least...........LOL What kind of snake is he anyway?

**Beth**

Comment

8) Few more, some not so great i tried to get his beautiful yellow color in but im having focus probs... :-[ Hes a Diamond X Jungle carpet python Beth.. heres few more pics....

Comment

And another, man i need to get his yellow color what the heck.. il keep trying till i do.... :-[

Comment

and another... Whoooops to close to blurry darn it....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... :-[

Comment

And again......

Comment

Last one a better head shot....wheeeeeeeeeeew... ;D

Comment

Man, thats a killer looking python cuda. Really cool looking. 8)

Comment

8)Yeah hes a very beautiful snake just gota figure out how to show everyone his true pretty yellow color... He just ate so i wont be doing more pics with him for 2 days... Ive had him for a yr and just love this guy.. he sleeps in the trees and eats from the trees... ;D

Comment

Now thats pretty cool. Eats from the trees. LOL 8)

Comment

Nice looking snake, and for the pics... practice makes perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X