Hopeful Coastal Carpet pairing this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeful Coastal Carpet pairing this season

I'm hoping Callisto goes this year. Just got her on the scale and she's 2440g. However, my 07 male, Oberon, is 570g and he's my biggest. I didn't even bother to check my 07 Tiger. I think he's certainly old enough, but he's a bit on the small size. My fingers are crossed.

Here's a shot, I can't recall if I had posted of Callisto and Oberon. I think they'd make great babies.

Shane

Re: Hopeful Coastal Carpet pairing this season

Two beautiful Carpets there Shane. They should make some beautiful babies!
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

They look great Shane. I love carpet pythons. Good luck on the pairing and keep us posted!

Comment

real nice shane always like jcps good luck with the pairing

Comment

They're both actually coastal carpets (Morelia spilota mcdowelli). The first is a jaguar morph, which is where a lot of the yellow is coming from. She's not what I'd consider a typical jaguar either.

I'm trying to breed for clean background pattern, and thin black outlines. Many jags have a darker pattern, and some have quite a bit of black tipping. I'd like to have nice light yellow on yellow without having to out cross her with onother ssp.

Comment

Those colors are amazing! Good luck this season, cant wait to see those babies! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
            X