Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick pics of my new pythons

Hi all,

Just posting some pics of my new pythons I got in today.

All of them come from Kara and Ryan at BloodPythons.com. The borneos are 08 holdbacks from their 'beefcake' clutch and the bloods are 08 holdbacks from their 'raspberry' clutch.

I dealt with Kara only and it was an extreme pleasure after we got in touch. All my questions were anwsered and everything went well. I had them 30 hours after payment (I paid on Sunday night). They arived packaged very secure and did not fight at all when I moved them to their rack. The borneo male is extremly friendly already, but they are all very tame I'm told. They are in superb condition and look healthy as can be.

I can't say anything bad about Kara, except she's out of super black Sumatrans but I do hope to be back next year to get two more of them from her. This was my first online purchase of a snake and I had a great experience (I was very worried about it).

Everyone says it but it's definitly true. They look atleast 2 or 3 times better in person.

I did take a bunch of pictures of them after I got them (Kara or Ryan took these all yesterday) but my camera software is crashing and I can't upload them to my computer yet.

Borneo (male):

Borneo (female):

Blood (male):

Blood (female):

Re: Quick pics of my new pythons

KILLER animals! My friend here in spring hill produces the ultra-breits! incredible!check out monkeyfrog.com

Comment

Oops, by the way. They are from different parents for possible down the road stuff...

I'll go check out that site now joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by joshua.britto View Post
        KILLER animals! My friend here in spring hill produces the ultra-breits! incredible!check out monkeyfrog.com
        Oh wow. I like this one a LOT -- http://www.monkeyfrog.com/pythons/bo...DSCN3956_C.JPG

I would totally buy that.

Comment

yea i have sort of fallen for short tails and bloods, the head construct is amazing! like an oversized mouse trap! Plus the morphs havent eve really been touched on!

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
            Oh wow. I like this one a LOT -- http://www.monkeyfrog.com/pythons/bo...DSCN3956_C.JPG

I would totally buy that.
            Amazing right? gorgeous animals really top notch stuff!

Comment

What are the 'ultra-breits' ? I don't even really know what a raspberry is to be honest lol.

Comment

those are HOTTTT! i LOVE bloods!

if you like bloods, check this guy out... 1060exotics.com - Home. really stand-up guy. he'll be more than happy to help you out with any questions you've got. VERY knowledgeable!

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
                  those are HOTTTT! i LOVE bloods!

if you like bloods, check this guy out... 1060exotics.com - Home. really stand-up guy. he'll be more than happy to help you out with any questions you've got. VERY knowledgeable!
                  I'm reading some stuff on there it's a nice site thanks.

Comment

Cool Bloods...

Comment

Congrats on the beautiful new additions!
                      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Niiiice Borneos and Bloods. Congrats.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. It's killing me not to get them out, but everytime I check on them they still seem a bit nervous

Comment

Working...
                          X