My new Green Tree Python baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Green Tree Python baby

Love these guys. Finally picked one up. This is a little Nabire Chondro. Just arrived today. Already doing a little caudal luring, so I think he's hungry.
    Attached Files

Re: My new Green Tree Python baby

Congratulations! They are so awesome-they are on my want list as well---maybe in a few years though when I have my snake room!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Very nice. I have had lots of them,but I always go back to my boas! Someday I will breed GTPs though!

Comment

WOW, beautiful baby GTP! I wish they would retain those wild colors through adulthood.

Comment

What a cutie!

Congrats! And I'm looking forward to seeing him/her grow!

Comment

Thanks! Yeah - I'm looking forward to taking progress pics and witnessing the change...

Comment

nice looking gtp man cant wait to watch it progress wicked eyes on that dude to

Comment

Congrats on the beautiful new addition. It really would be sweet if they retained their baby colors into adulthood. Either way they are definately beautiful animals!
                "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

WOW what beautiful little baby python !!

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

WICKED little GTP!! Congrats!

Comment

Talk about smoking hot! Man I do love the GTPs. They are such cute babies.

Comment

Thanks again folks. I just love looking at him because he's so different. And because after exploring his tub he always goes back to hang out on his perch. So cool.

And I too wish they would stay their baby colors. If they did - I think it would be cool to have a red one, a yellow one, and a green one.

This one is from a locale known to be one of the most docile and as it matures, it should have a nice green with a blue dorsal stripe and some blue on the belly!!

Comment

Sweet little python. Those are definately one of the next snakes I pick up.

Comment

They do like super cool at babies. I saw a red baby GTP today on one of the websites I stumbled upon (never seen a red one). It was sweet.

I've always wanted an emerald boa or a gtp... the way they sit on the trees has always fascinated me. The eyes are sick.

Is it totally impossible to make them stay their baby colors or have people just not spent the time to do so with breeding and genetics?

Congrats again.

Comment

nice GTP..... what locale......???

I got one last year and just finished watching the color change.... it was really amazing.... it happed in 2 weeks.... I dont plan on breeding them... but they sure are cool

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

Working...
                              X