My meanest snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My meanest snake

This little guy has come a long ways. He's still the smallest guy in my collection, but he always had the bigest attitude. He'd even strike at my wife when she was all the way across the room, and I had him out.

Pulled Aggro out tonight, and grabbed a couple shots of him. Didn't strike at me, or anyone else even once. He's an 07, from a Tiger X HCQ. (Coastal Carpet Python).

Thanks for looking,
    Shane

Re: My meanest snake

Im just amazed every time I see a snake like that. Who knew there were so many snakes in the work that pretty!

Comment

He looks AMAZING... I almost got a carpet for my first "big" snake when I decided to get over the small stuff, like the rosy boas, and corns... I still think about getting one every now and again... That guy looks very nice though... congrats

Comment

My first snake was a jungle carpet, and I was pretty scared of snakes. It's funny how things work out. I then got into the other Morelia, and gravitated to the coastals for some reason. If I didn't have kids, I'd try my best to talk my wife into a retic.

Got into boas, and found this site when I was updating my caging to Boaphiles. It's an addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpentes View Post
          My first snake was a jungle carpet, and I was pretty scared of snakes. It's funny how things work out. I then got into the other Morelia, and gravitated to the coastals for some reason. If I didn't have kids, I'd try my best to talk my wife into a retic.

Got into boas, and found this site when I was updating my caging to Boaphiles. It's an addiction.
          Do you have any up coming clutches?

And yeah, this site is VERY addicting... I love it and I hate it at the same time, lol

Comment

I've paired up Callisto, the coastal jag that's in my avatar pic currently, and another coastal carpet of mine named Oberon. Here's a link to the thread with their pics. http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/pyt...ng-season.html

I've got my fingers crossed.

Comment

Wow dude... I hope all goes well with that... both of those guys are stunners

Comment

Nice lookin Pair and YES i mean the snakes!
                Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Cool snake bro. Hes got some cool color on him!

Comment

Working...
                  X