One of my retics was lookin hott today :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my retics was lookin hott today :D

My little girl is getting big, shes matured so much just look at her face lol she sure has calmed down with age too, shes not a mile a minute anymore LMAO.....if you think your baby is crazy just give them some time to calm down maya is gonna be 2yo in april btw....shes 6ft and a few inches, and prob a good 5-8lbs now

sorry so many pics LOL

Re: One of my retics was lookin hott today

She's lookin good! Very colorful and big for two years!!!! Thanks for the pics!

Comment

nice show great pics.

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post

I wish i could find one of those rare snakes with hair! all of mine are hairless

Nice lookin pics girl! She is growing just nicely!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Great lookin Retic!

Comment

pretty snake. you are so lucky to have a retic!

Comment

thanks! they are NOT bad snakes at all, this ones just as tame as any of the boas, just a bit more active lol. before i bought maya everyone scared me away from retics with all the horror stories of these evil monster chainsaw retics especially the dwarfs cause of how "unhandleable and feeding-aggressive" they are. sure my tics LOVE their food, but no more than some of my boas who are very enthusiastic lol. if you want a retic but dont want a HUGE mainland go for one of the dwarfs or super dwarfs. maya is 50% super dwarf, 50% mainland, shes almost 2yo, and shes just over 6ft. we estimate she might get 8-9, maybe 10ft.....which isnt all that different from a female boa

Comment

sweet retic..Satyra

I love there morphs...I wish i could get one...just dont have the space for one maybe some time in the future...

Comment

Beautiful retic and great pictures!
                  "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Great retic, I just love the eyes on them!

Comment

if you get one with dwarf blood they wont get huge maya is almost 2 years old already and shes just over 6ft she came from a sunfire mainland father to a pure super dwarf mother. if you get a pure super dwarf they dont even get as long as a boa, you could keep them in 4ft cages

Comment

Thats a pretty snake, I gotta give you props! Keep up the great care of that baby!

Comment

Working...
                        X