My normal retic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My normal retic

This is Zeus he is 1 1/2 years old, and this dude is so smart even tho he have his times or days when he is moody. But out of his cage he is so docile and love his play time and handling time. But trying to get him out his cage is a battle in a weird way. He do understand the snake hook training and sometime i will try to reach in and pick him up with out the snake hook. Still working on that but he haven`t bitten me yet by doing so LOL. Man i tell you, monitoring the behavior is so important. Sometimes he thinks he is a cobra with the dancing while standing tall.. This guys growth seems to be fast, Although i don`t power feed, he is growing fast, and no. He is not a dwarf! I just love the color pattern i don`t know if you can see the brightness and these photos but he is bright. He gives me at different adventure everytime LOL..

sigpicJrock23

Re: My normal retic

He's a great looking retic. I like the normals.

Comment

Very nice... Start building that gigantic cage you are going to need. No time to waste

Comment

Looking good!!

Originally posted by Kung Fu Joe View Post
        Very nice... Start building that gigantic cage you are going to need. No time to waste
        I just finally moved my 2.5 year old male out of his 4x2 cage and into a 6x2 and he has pleeeeenty of room lol. Way more than he'll every need. A 4x2.5 or a 5x2 would have comfortable fit him for life.

Comment

Yes I'm trying to decide what to go with, or if I should build a big one myself
          sigpicJrock23

Comment

Looks like there was a party in the bottom pic. Lol. Rocky gets hype to juicy or three 6. Lmao. He is big for his age though. Gonna be huuuge but beautiful

Comment

Yea he does that all the time LOL and yes he is going to be very huge
              sigpicJrock23

Comment

Big cages are tough to decide on. IMO buying a 4x2 is a no brainer... But when you go bigger it becomes more cost effective to build... But then there is the weight issue. Tough decision.

Comment

Working...
                X