Shedding or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shedding or not?

Well her eyes cleared up yesterday. I put her in a warm bath for 15mins. She didn't shed. Whats going on?

Re: Shedding or not?

Give it a day or two. Mine usually take 2-3 days after their eyes unclear before they shed.

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
      Give it a day or two. Mine usually take 2-3 days after their eyes unclear before they shed.
      and alot of times it along with alot of things these animals do is done under the dark of night
      Harmon

Comment

Ok Thanks. Then I feel better now.

Comment

upto a week from eyes clewaringto shedding is perfectly normal, don;t worry

Comment

Yeah, usually mine will shed 3-5 days after the eyes clear up... you should be good to go, just make sure the humidity is where it should be... you will get a nice clean shed.

Comment

She apparently shed one night when I didn't know it. I went to feed her this sat and there it was underneath her when I picked her up. She didn't eat last sat when her eyes where cloudy but she had a good appetite this sat. Both of my girls are good eaters and they are growing fast. I've posted some new pics of Bermuda she hasn't shed yet. I will post some new pics of Bahamas soon.

Comment

Working...
              X