Who has $3500 I can borrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has $3500 I can borrow?

I don't know if this is news to anybody else but as I was scrolling along the pages of KS I came across a add that had listed "KEY WEST BOAS". I didn't belive it to be true but appearently they are now up for sale. $3500 for femals and $4500 for males! I haven't seen any posts on here about this so is this news to anybody else? Oh and who's got the money? I don'timagine them to be around very long.
    kingsnake.com Classifieds: First Offered Key West Boas!

Re: Who has $3500 I can borrow?

I do! Just start making your payments and I'll ship as soon as you have completed them! Wow that was quick huh!? Ask for a $3500 loan and BOOM! There it is! Call me (507) 263-7289

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Comment

I have it in two different kinds of currency...i have it in the ORIGINAL Monopoly Money and the new 25th Ann. Monopoly Money...let me know which one to send and i will priority mail it to you!!! and if they take that money let me know...so i can buy a couple of them too!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

man those are beauties huh!
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

No extra cash here, at least not anymore. I saw that ad and was definately tempted.

Anyway, I did have it, but I decided to put it towards my Daughter's College instead. She starts in the Fall. I think I made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosboa View Post
          I don't know if this is news to anybody else but as I was scrolling along the pages of KS I came across a add that had listed "KEY WEST BOAS". I didn't belive it to be true but appearently they are now up for sale. $3500 for femals and $4500 for males! I haven't seen any posts on here about this so is this news to anybody else? Oh and who's got the money? I don'timagine them to be around very long.
          kingsnake.com Classifieds: First Offered Key West Boas!
          I saw 'em. I want 'em. But unless Jeff wants to do 5% down and 5% a month until the end of time, I can't afford to tack 'em on to the end of my current loan from The Boaphile for this boy:

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
          I have it in two different kinds of currency...i have it in the ORIGINAL Monopoly Money and the new 25th Ann. Monopoly Money...let me know which one to send and i will priority mail it to you!!! and if they take that money let me know...so i can buy a couple of them too!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

man those are beauties huh!
          I talked to the boss and he said he will only accept the new 25th addition style. I'm upset because this is going to devalue my collection of old-school 500$.

Originally posted by Linda View Post
          No extra cash here, at least not anymore. I saw that ad and was definately tempted.

Anyway, I did have it, but I decided to put it towards my Daughter's College instead. She starts in the Fall. I think I made the right choice.
          College Shmollege. Boas are a much better investment - especially in the current political climate.

Comment

I don't understand what makes these so valuablE? I know I'm still a morph noobie and all but it's a serious question. I assume its some genetic thing as usual ?

Comment

Originally posted by bterrill View Post
              I don't understand what makes these so valuablE? I know I'm still a morph noobie and all but it's a serious question. I assume its some genetic thing as usual ?
              Well, I really did try to answer your question, but..... I didn't want to get it wrong.

So, I think Jeff should come here and explain it properly. I could do it, but Jeff would do it so much better.

Comment

Its the preciousessss..

Comment

I dont need to borrow the money, jeff, if its ok can i just borrow a male and female for say....8 yrs or so?

Comment

i'll give them back after a litter o r 5..promise

Comment

Originally posted by joshua.britto View Post
                      I dont need to borrow the money, jeff, if its ok can i just borrow a male and female for say....8 yrs or so?
                      That actually sounds "quite reasonable".

I'm sure as soon as you give Jeff a "security deposit" of 3500 for the female and 4500 for the male. He'll get them sent right off to you. LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post

That is what student loans are for! It will teach her she will have bills for the rest of her life! Hopefully I can pull off a litter of KWB this season.

Comment

Save one for me Jeff probably a fem ,raise her for a year or so for me.
                          Then I'll have the money , ha , ha how about it ha ha

Lar M
                          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Well, I get a male and female from the litter. If any of you have any ball pythons you would be willing to trade me for I MIGHT be willing to let you take thm off my hands... Well, once I get them. Jeff says should be some time around Xmas. What a Christmas present huh?!

Comment

These guys are AMAZING... Jeff truly did an AMAZING job on these guys... those are some sexy boas. And Jeff said it dude... work out a payment.

Comment

Working...
                              X