Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does a baby Argentine Boa cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does a baby Argentine Boa cost?

I don't know were els to post this. I'm breeding Argentine Boas right now it is my first time breeding and I can only find a couple people that sell Argentine Babies and their selling them for $160 $170 I thought that was pretty high but who knows I mean if their that hard to find and other than craigslist an faunnaclassifieds their seems to be a lack of Babies for sale maybe thats why but I'v also read they can be considered junk boas because the market for argentine's is low... $170 isn't low to me however I can't prove that person actually sold any. These are awsome Boas they are in no way considered junk to me. Anyone know a breeder who sells them or what a average price would be? I paid $300 for both my Females each but their 7+ft.

Re: How much does a baby Argentine Boa cost?

I saw some on kingsnake.com for 160.

Comment

Thats where I saw them too I just want to find a price that people will pay so I can sell them fast but without selling them too cheap as well. That's if I have babies.

Comment

I don't think that they are junk boas at all. I think the common belief is that argentines are aggressive. Which I do not believe but do not have any experience with them. I like there pattern and wish that more people would breed them! Good luck with yours and I can't wait to see the baby's!!

Comment

thanks alot I caught them tied up last night so my fingers are crossed. Also I believe the aggressiveness of these boas is a lie for the most part. these 3 Argentine boas I have are as tame as they get. Maybe wild caught ones are mean. But I couldn't ask for a better pet.

Comment

I seen some on burkersreptiles

Comment

same here i need help finding a baby argentine boa if anyone can help i will highly appriciate it. thank you.

Comment

if you search on google you can find an all american reptile show in your state just go to google and type in
                all american reptile show ( your state).
                They have argentinas at all reptile shows but you need to watch out some are expensive.
                also to how much an argentine should run for is any where from
                100-120 for a normal baby,
                145 for a adult,
                600 for a pastel.

The reason why pastel is so much is because
                the argentina boa has a much darker complection
                and the pastel gene is barley passed on and is very
                un common in argentinas.

but i usally sell my argentinas, for 100 ea.
                i've been breeding snakes for 3 years now 2 years with my
                dad and in 2008 they would run for 245 bucks but their high
                in demand and theirs little amounts of them avaliable and
                also barley anyone has that much to give for a snake.

Comment

Working...
                X