Some DRMB Epicness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some DRMB Epicness!

Just a few updated pics of one of my Dominican Red Mountain Boas. This is a male, about 2.5 years old and touching 5ft. Late bloomer but starting to get his reds coming in. Watch out for this guy when the female is readg for her first breeding season. He's gonna do some damage lol.

From a snake keeping point of view he is very special to me because he was my first four digit dollar snake. All downhill from there lol. Luckily unlike many other snake species markets these guys are certainly not mainstream, and therefore held their value very well for the last 6 years. An awesome little investment for someone looking to have something different, and has the potential to help soften the financial blows of maintaining an expensive hobby

Like Us On Facebook
    Adrenaline Pumping Reptiles

Re: Some DRMB Epicness!

Very cool, definitely something different, thanks for sharing!

Comment

He's pretty awesome! What's the story with the greenery in the water bowl? Thanks for sharing the photos.
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

He looks awesome, thanks for sharing
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Originally posted by AaronZav View Post
          Very cool, definitely something different, thanks for sharing!
          Thank you! Ya I love these guys. They are certainly interesting and different.
          Originally posted by zamora View Post
          He's pretty awesome! What's the story with the greenery in the water bowl? Thanks for sharing the photos.
          Thank you! The story with the greenery in the water bowl? He decided he liked it MORE in there than where I put it lol.
          Originally posted by Jrock23 View Post
          He looks awesome, thanks for sharing
          Thank you very much!

Like Us On Facebook
          Adrenaline Pumping Reptiles

Comment

Working...
          X