Hi newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi newbie here

Hi all ...new to forum and fairly new to boa keeping (but not snake keeping)..I have a male BCI who is just approaching a year old and is around the 3ft mark give or take an inch..I also have a cornsnake around 2 year old...and a 12 year old Bearded Dragon..and have just set up a for a kenyan sand boa which i am now hunting the right one for purchase....in the past 30 years I have cared for a lot of different snakes..lizards...but for some strange reason (which I'm finding stranger now I have purchased ) never a boa and I do believe I have missed out what an awesome critter he is!

Re: Hi newbie here

Welcome abiard.

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Originally posted by Humanmeerkat View Post
      never a boa and I do believe I have missed out what an awesome critter he is!
      Boas really are some of the base snakes to keep. Good size without being too big, generally awesome temperament, and even the normal wild type boas are beautiful! Welcome to the boa addiction!

-Sean in NoCal
      “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
      -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Welcome! All creatures (herps & otherwise) are beautiful & unique in their own ways...boas do bigger 'cuddles' though! ha ha...

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Humanmeerkat View Post
            never a boa and I do believe I have missed out what an awesome critter he is!
            I have always had reptilian pets as well. No boas until I was an adult. Any ways, welcome aboard. Have you read the Ultimate Care Guide yet? RedTailBoas.com Main Menu - Ultimate Care Guides

Thanks

Comment

Welcome lots of great info here!

Comment

Welcome to RTB!

We love pictures here at RTB, so as you become more familiar with the forum we would love to see pictures of your collection.

The following link may help if you are unfamiliar with posting pictures:

http://www.redtailboas.com/f18/video...obucket-36865/

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
                "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of boas! Be careful though, they are like potato chips, you can't have just one. Like [MENTION=10373]bebowebb[/MENTION] said, post some pictures if you can.
                  http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Hi all thanks for the welcome...yes I was stuggling to upload pics so thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                    X