Living Gems Holdbacks: Litter 2013-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Gems Holdbacks: Litter 2013-A

As we gear up for the next breeding year, we wanted to update our readers on some of our past holdbacks.

Hailing from our 2013 “A” litter, we have #56, #57, and #58. These babies were born on July 20 to Scarface, a large bright orange male, and Almandine, a ridiculously friendly orange-red female.

Juvie #56 was the first one of the litter to catch my eye. She has developed strong color similar to her mother. She tends to be a bit picky regarding food (she will always strike and wrap, but often not eat), so it is still a tossup if she will stay here or be rehomed. Here is Juvie #56 as of her most recent photo shoot:

She weighed 325 grams of her last weigh-in.

Juvie #57 took a bit longer to develop, but within a few sheds became the standout of the litter. You can see great color has developed, though he is not done yet. Here is Juvie #57 as of his most recent photo shoot:

He weighed 622 grams of his last weigh-in.

Juvie #58 developed a touch slower than her brother, but is otherwise the female counterpart to him. Ironically, she was almost sold with her siblings, but I decided to hold her back at the last moment as backup to her sister. It proved to be a great move. Here is Juvie #58 as of her most recent photo shoot:

She weighed 629 grams of her last weigh-in.

The last two snakes look much more red in person; the distortions of color always amaze me with these snakes, and especially with that shade.

As always, thank you for reading.

Cliff Earle
    Living Gems Reptiles
    Premium Brazilian Rainbow Boas from a disease-tested facility
    Website, Facebook

Re: Living Gems Holdbacks: Litter 2013-A

They are absolutely stunning and every time you post new photos, their color seems to intensify! Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures.
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Thank you so much! They continue to develop nicely.

Comment

I love these guys...
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Us too. ;-) Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X