Looking to buy a ROSY BOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a ROSY BOA

Located in Connecticut. I can't find any in the area. I have had my red tail for years, but I am seeking a rosy for my cousin who is just getting in to reptiles. I am a vet tech for a reptile vet, and would make sure it gets the best of care.
    Please if anyone has anything let me know!
    -Allison

Re: Looking to buy a ROSY BOA

I've never purchased an animal from them, but LLL Reptiles has several. Good luck.
    Boas and Anacondas

Comment

I honestly don't know of anyone on here breeding rosy boas but you can find some for sale on kingsnake: Kingsnake.com Classifieds > Rosy, Sand, Rubber Boa Classifieds

Good luck!
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by Joba1972 View Post
        I've never purchased an animal from them, but LLL Reptiles has several. Good luck.
        Boas and Anacondas
        As I said in a PM, I used to breed them years back, but not for some time now. Be cautious with LLL Reptiles, I understand there is more than one location (franchise?) & I recall some posting their negative issues
        with snakes from them, including mites, though that too has been a while, so maybe they've improved. You might search for recent negative feedback though, before you jump in. Likewise I'm sure that Big Apple
        was selling rosy boas too, & they are another big dealer that gets their snakes from multiple sources. Same cautions. I haven't looked on kingsnake.com in ages & the only time I got snakes from someone on there
        (it was more of a rescue, seller-desperation-loss of job & home) it worked out just fine...but I did ask questions & talked with first. That's where my 4 now-huge Florida (yellow/gulf hammock) rat snakes came from,
        back in '09. Come to think of it, I also found a breeder of Korean rat snakes on kingsnake.com & that too was a totally excellent experience (got a pair from him). In each case, it was a small-time individual breeder
        working with their snakes, not a big commercial chain...risks either way though, for sure. Good luck.

Comment

[MENTION=10373]bebowebb[/MENTION] don't you have Rosy boas?
          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
          X