Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babies

I never would thought i be happy to see baby roaches.

Re: Babies

eeeeeewwwww......I have a monitor that will be happy to see them though

Comment

thats why i have them for my sav he loves them. i dont like them but i can hold them but hubby is so scard of them lol

Comment

Blaberus Discoidalis!! Gotta Love 'Em!
        "It is not my responsibility to live up to other people's perceptions of who I am. I am only responsible for living up to the standards I set for myself, to be the person I want to be."

Comment

Most people try to get rid of them,you breed them! I've bred meal worms and crickets.

Comment

i do mealworms too,tried crickets but they make too much noise

Comment

Jennifer,

Will you please talk to my wife and let her know its OK to breed and feed roaches.

She wont let me....( I hate her....LOL)

We do the noisy cricket and ugly supreworms. Roaches cant be that bad.

Comment

Nice. I have a breeding colony of Blaptica Dubias for my chameleon, and it's nice to be self sufficient in that regard. Roaches are quieter. less smelly, and easier to keep than crickets, but I still keep them stashed away when I have house guests. They really seem to put people on edge despite their usefulness as lizard food.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davenkelly View Post
                  Jennifer,

Will you please talk to my wife and let her know its OK to breed and feed roaches.

She wont let me....( I hate her....LOL)

We do the noisy cricket and ugly supreworms. Roaches cant be that bad.
                  tell your wife they are great, dont smell, all i smell is the cat food i keep in the tub. my husband did not want me to get them but i did anyways and im really happy i did. never had one get out

Comment

all i gotta do is go outside and find lots....

Comment

Working...
                    X