This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Forum!

Since we had a great response to the first ever critter post, I thought I would create a new forum for the topics to have a place to "live"

I have made Barracuda_41 and Lori moderators as I do not know the first thing about any of them.. except that I think they are cool.. ;D And that I have always taught my kids the importance of every one of them... Not that I want black widows in my house (which happens) but I do not go out of my way to ever harm one.

Anyway, post your creepy critters here! s35.gif
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Re: A New Forum!

LOL...
    My thoughts on arachs ??

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! hahaha

I told Barracuda 41 that I would help her with the mod stuff np for this one. [ We're in yim atm hehe]...BUT She is the knowledge basing for this one no doubt ! Tracey aka Barracuda has a VAST knowledge in the area of these creepy crawly things. She keeps quite a few different species of them also.

Comment

b25.gif b26.gif Well first off Thanks Clay and Lori, as for this forum not only is this a place to learn and teach others about inverts and all bugs,creepy crawlies,ect.ect. But to help answer questions and let those who have never seen in real life see pics of these strange but cool critters and get info on them. As most didnt even know there are so many wonders in the world, To help build confidence in keeping these critters as pets and giving them the best of care.Theres alot to learn out there about inverts. and they are not as bad as they are portrayed to be...Alot of these critters make wonderful , intresting and enjoyable pets b28.gif b29.gif.

Comment

HA! I just noticed the drop down spider in combination with the freak and run away smilie... That is too cool for this forum....

b25.gif b25.gif
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

;D 8)Hehehehe!!! Is that what your face looks like Clay when ya see a spider..LOL!!! J/K.. I did a blackwidow thread just for you.. Enjoy... s9.gif

Comment

Is that what your face looks like Clay when ya see a spider..LOL!!!
            NAW.. That one be me ! lol

Comment

Working...
            X