X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Babies..

Well, i got some new babies... I
    came home fron the swap with 2 giant african black milliapedes 1 is 7 1/2 inches
    the other is 8 inches. Also
    a pair of
    banana geckos which are
    inches snout to vent, not including the tail. Cassie gets one and i the other
    but we will keep them together.
    1 white lipped tree frog thats alittle over
    4 inches, hopefully will get alot bigger over time. I am very happy with these
    guys gona do alot of cage decorating today for the geckos and frog..Gona get few
    pics of these guys for ya in few days..
    ;D

Re:My New Babies..

We came home with two Tokay Gecko's who are some mean little buggers, but they sure were hungry. Threw about 18 crickets in there as soon as we came home and put them in there new home and only about 5 were left by that night!!! They sure are pretty little guys, I would have to guess that they were about 6-7 inches, give or take. I also got the Usumbara from Tracy. Wow is she a pretty little girl!!! She hasn't really moved too much, she was investigating around with her new surroundings. They were all pretty happen to not have there homes moving all over the place though. They did not like the 4-5 hour drive they had to take. But I think they're happy now!!!

Comment

Sounds like you got a nice collection of animals from the show there, Cuda.

Karot, sounds like you got a nice collection of bitey things also. LOL Enjoy the orange bitey thing.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new acquisitions, guys.

Bry

Comment

YES POST PICS!!!!! I AM ANXIOUS TO SEE THE LITTLE GUYS!!! EVIL MAYBE I WILL STOP BY SOMETIME SINCE WE LIVE BASICALLY IN THE SAME TOWN AND CHECK OUT THE COLLECTION U HAVE GOIN ON THERE. BUT BARRACUDA PIIIIIIIIIIICSS PPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSE!!! LOL

Comment

Hey no problem, just come on by sometime.

Comment

;DNo prob on the pics im gona try to get my girlfriend over in the next few days and get some of the new babies and the boa i got from Jeff.. Hey Evil, try to get them to eat some wax worms, night crawlers-earth worms or a pinkie mouse, that should be live so they can see the movement.. They will fattin right up and do great.. make sure ya have a water dish in there for them, and coat all food items with the vita powder few times a week.. Give the orange fireball few days to settle in.. Them Millipedes are cool as ever, i thought the one was only about 8 inches or so but i messured it and its 9 1/2 inches The Banana geckos are awsome, man can they change colors.. ;D and there easy to handle to... The frog is doing great and is gona have few days to settle in befour i feed it.. I cant wait to here how Dan & Marys turtle is doing, it was one big turtle..

Comment

Hey there Cuda & Karot,
              Im glad to hear that you are enjoying your animals that you got at the show. They are really cool. My turtle is doing really good. Likes to run around on the floor and hide under the chair. When bringing her home we had put her on the floor board where she tried to get under the drivers seat while i was driving. It was quite an experience. Dan had to grab her and block the way that she was taking to get under my chair. She sure liked the gas pedal though. lol. Well anyway it was really nice meeting all of you at the show. You are all really nice and yes karot we should do it again soon. It was really cool. I hope the pic that our son took came out. I would really like to see it. Well I am gonna get off of here. Dan is gonna try to downsize the pics to get them on here so you all can see our zoo. Well hope you all have a good night and hope to see all of you soon.
              later
              Mary and Dan

Comment

8)Good to here from ya Mary, so glad the slider is working out and thats so funny about the trip home.. ;D "Turtle driving get away vehical"..LMFAO!!!!!!! Whats the size on that one?? Have ya messured it yet? I couldnt belive how big that girl is.. Dan, better not give Mary a hard time or she will sick that big turtle on yaz..LOL!!! I was so glad to meet you and your all wonderful people.. And we sure will be doing it again, hoping to get to Indiana swap by August or September, there having the breeders expo there in Aug.. Next time im gona do what i forgot to bring and have us all hold up a sign that says, " Representing Clay English, Redtailboas" and get pics of it.. Just for you Clay and our second home... ;D

Comment

Great baracudda,

Can't wait to see the pics of the new additions.. We need to get you a digital camera.. I hate waiting..)

Steve

Comment

:-[ Steve you are so right i sure do need one, even a cheap one would do.. Dig camera, geesh in my dreams..LOL!!! 8)

Comment

Keeping my eyes open for a killer deal on one that will work for you..

Steve

Comment

Dan That's halarious 'bout the Turtle!!! ;D But hey, when I take Ursula to the Vet she try to take over the steering wheel!! It was great to meet you guys!!!! And yes, I'll get some pix on here of my new babies too!! The Tokays are really enjoying their new home. It took awhile, but they are roaming all over the tank, just checking everything out!!!

Comment

MAN I MISSED OUT!! I was only about 20 mins away from the swap but my Family was in town. I really wanted to go.!! Hopefully one will come up again soon and I will be able to attend.. I take it everything whent well with the meeting at Mcd's and stuff..Well post up some pics were anxcious to see them...

Comment

8)Im hopping to have the pics developed by tomarrow when i run into town and have them on here by tomarrow night.. I hope.. :-[

Comment

I hope the pics come out good. And that I didn't break the cam on the group shot. If I did I'll just blame it on Evil or JR....HE,HE,HE,HE!!!!!!
                              It was a good time though.
                              I hope we can get together again soon, with some more folks off of this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X