This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scorp And T.

8) ;D A buddy of mine i havent seen in long time came by to see us and hes got a Flat Rock Scorp 5 inches or so and a T that hes gona give me... Wooohooo new scorp and a mystery T.. Cant wait..... Just thought i would share...hehehehe!!! Im also gona try to get a African giant black trapdoor spider and a Red Devil scorp i have been after... ;D :P

Re: New Scorp And T.

Nice... You have no idea what the T is...
    Eric aka...Red

Comment

8) Well from what i gather Red it could be a camaroon red H. Gigas, but he discribes it as something else even though the color and all sound like the camaroon.. It could be a Hercules baboon.. I wont know till he drops it off here in few days.. I do know its not a King baboon.. Im sitting here watching Cassies Emp. scorp its cute.. Even though we had many of these in the shop yrs ago i still like them as they are easy to handle... Cant wait to get the Flat Rock scorp... ;D

Comment

Very kool!!! Can't wait to see some pix. Looks like you ran into a bit of luck on that one!! ;D

Comment

WoooHooo... Tim just droped off the goods.. hehehehe!!
          8) Well i was right on the money with my guess, the T is a female 6"++ Camaroon Red - H. Gigas.. Shes deffinatley needing to eat very thin and weak.. Shes already lovin her new home as she was kept in a gal jar.. I got her in a large kritter keeper and shes eatting well got 9 crix in her mouth as i type this.. The Flat Rock scorp is a good 5 to 6 inches and just what the name implies FLAT!!!!! She dont know what to think of her new house, she went fron a tiny small keeper to a medium keeper. I hope she eats i put few crix in so we shall see.. Shes a real fiesty thing... Shes like ( Hands off lady, dont mess with me or else.)...  s36.gif We shall see how handable she is in the days to come.. LOL!!!  I Just love playing with dangerous things... b26.gif b27.gif

Comment

Don't you just love it when things come earlier then expected!! b27.gif

Comment

Nice always good when you have a new pet...
              Eric aka...Red

Comment

8) ;D Sitting here watching the scorps cruise around under black light. The new scorps name is Pancake. The new T's name is Velvet, shes doing well eatting good now on 16 crix.. She will be digging her burrow tonight.. The scorp is finally eatting.. All critters are doing well tonight.. Everyone got fed good.. Im whiped been walking hills everyday picking mushrooms then commin home and working with the critters.. ;D

Comment

8) ;D Well if all goes good in the next few days il will be ordering me my Red Devil bark scorpion and my Giant african black trap door spider... WooooHoooo..... Glades herp put my order on hold today... Hey Evil watch yaz gona be looking to get when ya go to the swap??????

Comment

I'm not sure exactly. Probably a curly hair for Lily and possibly a giant bird eating T. I'd like to get some emperor scorps too. But It all kind of depends on what's there and what we can get a good deal on!!! If I find something I just can't live without, we'll get that too!!!!

Comment

b29.gif b29.gif b18.gif b13.gif cwm12.gif s8.gif Evil you need to get one of everything.... cwm27.gif cwm27.gif cwm27.gif s9.gif

Comment

Trust me if I had the money and the room in my house I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just like Pokemon...gotta catch them all!!!!! LOL!!!b13.gif b14.gif b15.gif b16.gif s30.gif s9.gif b27.gif b29.gif b30.gif b20.gif cwm20.gif cwm17.gif b25.gif b25.gif b25.gif

Comment

You guys really like them smileys, don't you? LOL

Well anyways, I'm back from the Raleigh, NC show. There was a far better selection of inverts there than the GA show. There were a few nice inverts to pick from at good prices. However, I didn't get any from the show. I'm going to be moving in just a few months, so I figured the less animals I have to deal with moving, the better. There were some nice flat rocks, pinktoes, a couple 2 1/2-3" B. smithis for only $30, and the tiny $3 desert hairys. Sometimes I kick myself for not getting those B. smithis at that price, but it's probably for the best....until I get settled anyway.

Bry

Comment

Yeah, I would have to agree. Moving a lot of little critters is such a pain in the arse!!!! Don't kick yourself too much, there'll always be more shows.

Comment

:-/ 8) Aawww bummer Bry you didnt bring home no goodies... :-/ But hey theres always more shows dude... And as far as kicking your self in the s5.gif, deffinetly dont do that to many times it gets hard to sit down after wards..hehehehehe!!! :P ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X