This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravid Or Not??

8)Ok heres a few pics of mommy scorp, i was gona put them in the other thread but im also gona throw in few pics of my Flat Rock scorp as well.. Now you cant tell me shes not gravid.. Look how fat she is.. Its easy to hold her by her tail and put her head twoards the table and then shes like hipmatized or something, shes very still.. LOL!!! She looks like shes gona explode..

Re:Gravid Or Not??

Another....

Comment

Ok heres another pic of her in the normal postion, shes huge!!!!

Comment

EWWWWWWW!!! LOL J/K she is really really fat has to be prego really good looking scorp though...

LEE

Comment

8)Flat Rock scorp...

Comment

8)Last one... yeah she does look preg, im sure she is...

Comment

NOW THAT ONE IS REALLY COOL LOOKING!!!! NICE VARIETY OF A COLLECTION U GOT THERE FROM SNAKES TO SSSSPIDERS AAND LOL WELL U KNOW!!!

LEE

Comment

That emporer has got to be knocked up!!! Otherwise she is just a fat s5.gif!!!!! She does look like she's going to explode!!!!!!

Comment

8) ;D I figured youd like that LEE and as for the flat rock im sure thats a female so im gona keep my eyes open for a male to breed with her.. As for mama scorp if she really is preg Evil is gona get one of her babies... I should have had Dawn take pics of the black widow to... LOL!!! ;D

Comment

Yeah!!!! ;D ;D I get a baby scorp!!! I have wanted one of those for so long!!!!!!!!! b1.gif b27.gif b3.gif gossip.gif drummer.gif b25.gif sports1.gif

Comment

Hey Cuda,

As you know I know nothing about scorp, so I may not be the one to judge if she is gravid, but I would guess she is or she needs a bit of the Dr Atkins diet..

Steve

Comment

8) Funny thing is shes not just fat from eatting, shes been getting bigger as the weeks go by, its this waitting thats really getting to me.. One day il check on her and sure enough she will have babies, i bet... Ive seen fat pig scorps but not this fat.... Hey Steve what ever happend to that death stalker scorp you was tellin me about ???

Comment

Hope she is gravid..

The Death stalker never came.. The guy was supposed to get back with me and had my number, but never heard from him.. I forgot all about that little bugger.. That was another critter I wasn't to excided to have in the house.. I am dangerous enough without having a deadly scorp in the house..LOL

Steve

Comment

LOL true steve especiall with that 8' king cobra u have right now!!! lol

Comment

BLACK WIDOW PICS!!!!!!! dont tell me you have a black widow spider EEEEEEKKKKK ok im not comming to your campout now lmao!!!!!! well so whats the update on that scorp mommy! any babies yet!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X