This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Again Gravid??

8) Ok here we go again, my tri color female scorp, Gravid?? Maybe.. LOL!!! Sorry about the pics for some reason the flash makes the bowl look wierd...

Re:Once Again Gravid??

lets try a diffrent pic..... Ahhh pooy this one came out to dark.. Il try again later... But anyways shes eatting like no tomarrow and just huge, huge, huge.... They say that scorp moms will carry there babies till food is plentyful and the temps are just right and then give birth.. Well this could be the case....

Comment

OMG!! She is getting HUGE!!!!! That's going to be so kool if she is prego!!! Maybe more than 3 will survive this time!!!!

Comment

Yea, she is fat. Lets see how many make it this time. Hopefully the lot of em. 8)

Comment

I think you are getting some fertil scorps.. Becareful with those babies if she is.. Toxic scorps that toxic are no fun to get stung..

Steve

Comment

8) NP Steve, i wont get stung, by the way the Tri color scorps are not as venomus as others, its basicaly a tiny bit more toxic than the emp.. There are way more toxic ones out there than what i have...

Comment

My Bad,

Thought the tri-colored ones were real toxic... Still don't get stung..LOL

Steve

Comment

Sweet, she does look prego to me. If so, congrats, Cuda!

Bry

Comment

Nice cuda' got another one.. is this the same one that had the babies you are raising now.?
                  Eric aka...red

Comment

8)Hey Red, no shes a Tri Color scorp the one that had babies befour was a Emp scorp.. shes getting bigger, so i dont know maybe i will be a scorp granny once again... LOL!!!!!

Comment

man cuda here u go with some more little scorps running around lol

LEE

Comment

Me, Me, I want one cuda. LOL Me, me, me, Tell us if you get any babies. Wanna be kept posted on how it's going cuda. 8)

Comment

Well..................is she prego or not!!!! Still waiting to see some pix of baby tricolors!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

:-\ Well she never had any babies so i dont think she is gravid.. but then again i might have to wait few more months to see if she is.. Just like with the emp, was like a guessing game till it happens...

Comment

if she is my guess on the babies is 16 this time lol

Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X