Scorpion in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion in Texas

These are some macro photographs of a scorpion I found in Texas. Not sure of the species.
    Scorpions

Re: Scorpion in Texas

What part of texas did you find these in? I was in Chappell Hill last saturday and I seen one that was very similar to the first picture.

Comment

Nice pics JD...as for the type of scorpion...its the kind of "If it stings ya..it's GONNA HURT!" kind. The smaller the scorpion the MORE potent the venom...if im not mistaken.
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Ive seen thousands of those things before out at my grandfather's ranch in south Texas. I waking up every morning and having to knock your shoes together upside down to check them before putting them on. We found them all over the house but luckily..never got stung. At least I didnt. I think my grandpa got his once but not bad considering theyre all over the place and hes lived out there for years.

Comment

great pictures !

Comment

Great pictures! Thanks for taking and posting them.
            http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

those are some really cool pictures! a real small one that looks like the first pic stung my foot about 7 years ago and let me tell you it hurt like crazy. just FYI if yall ever do get stung use some meat tenderizer on it and it helps really quickly

Comment

Working...
              X