This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get some life back in here...

Post pics of your Ts, people. If you have too many Ts to post or no pics, at least post what you have in your collection.

2" unsexed juvie Brazilian Black - Grammastola pulchra

Re: Let's get some life back in here...

:PAaawww Bry what a little cutie pie.... im jelous, jelous, jelous..... I cant wait to get my baby suntiger from James.. Its alot smaller than your Brazilian Black but there so darn cute at that size.... Its really good to see you handling your T....

Comment

8) ;D Ok Bry first one up My Chaco Golden Knee...

Comment

:-/ :-[ My mexican red knee... Oh crap it came out blurry... Oh well atleast you can make it out... :-/

Comment

8) My Texas Tan... Man does she look gravid or what.. Naaaa.. shes just a fat pig...LOL!!!! ;D

Comment

8) My Usumbara, doing bench presses off the glass.. to bad the flash bounced of the glass, you would have seen her better.. Shes also saying ,, ( Give me them fingers lady.)

Comment

;D Mrs. Beast making a quick get away to her house..( "Drats lady you aint taking no more pics of me.&quot ;D

Comment

Alright! I warned you! Here is my Green Bottle Blue (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens) He/She is 3/4" i got it at 1/2" and it moulted, i posted before and after pics, his/her name is "pumpkin" enjoy the pics!

Before:

After:

James

Comment

Awsome pics Tracey! I really love the pic of the Texas Tan (Aphonopelma anax) they are awsome! Nice pics!
                  Oh yeah, the "before pic" isnt working for some reason, but be happy you can see what she looks like after! hehe!

James

Comment

Next up is my 4" Avicularia avicularia, she is soo beautiful. I will post better pics of her, later on! Enjoy!

James

Comment

That last one is a pink toe right... I almost had one of those last week... I need a T to eat all the chrix that are too big for my brazilan black...
                      Eric aka....Red

Comment

8) James when ya post pics make sure ya take out the %20 between the jp and the g.. I fix the pic for yaz.... nice pics dude...

Comment

Sweet tarantulas, you guys. I'm jealous and can't wait to get more.

Red, yes, that is a pinktoe (avicularia avicularia). As for crickets being too big, I did have a few crickets that were a bit big, but not much more than half my T's length. Other than taking a little longer to finish them, she handled them without any problems.

Bry

Comment

Ya I have fed some that where to big but these are full grown... I don't know how I got them.. They came out of a half size bin... They look more then twice the size.. Well I know I can feed a lil' larger but you know it is a good excuse for me... don't mess it up..
                            Eric aka....Red

Comment

Thanks Tracey, and for all the compliments! Yes that is a Pinktoe Red! Thanks for the tip Tracey! More pics to come!
                              In 5.....4......3.....2.....1...(ok ok give me a sec tho!)

James :P

Comment

Working...
                              X