This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unexpected.

I went into my room yesterday to check on the clan and saw I had two spiders... Well not two but a shed... I didn't notice him go into a shed at all.. Well I am perty sher it is a male now.. look's alot like one... oh well better luck next time... He had been not eating and just sitting in the corner of the cage the last couple weeks... I don't know why I didn't think shed I guess it is because I am a new owner... Well I got him a new cage today and put him in it he took a huge drink and back into the hide... hehe funny thing.. he only comes out to eat...
    Well now he is at least four inches... So he is growing fast....
    Just thought I would give a lil' up date....
    Eric aka....Red

Re:unexpected.

It's kind of freaky walking in and all of a sudden thinking your T is multiplying!!! That has happened with two of my T's when the molt!! I never get to watch!! The Usumbara hasn't molted yet, but I think she will soon.

Comment

;Dwow Red are you sure its a male?? They do grow pretty fast compared to the females, the best way to be sure is if it has the boxing gloves on the front 2 shortest legs, known as pedipals, they would be real round and bulb like.. Wow i do say thats a jump in size since you got it.. Alot of people think they have 2 Ts when they molt.. some people think there T is dead and throw it out only to find out later it molted and is now runnin lose.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D When a T molts it can not be handled for atleast several days as it needs to harden up or you could damage the T...

Comment

He has a smaller butt and the rest is perty big... just like the males I have seen...
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

;D ;D Ummm Red when they molt they are always skinnier than they was befour with in the first few feedings you will notice it getting fater, they sorta puff back out... ;D 8)

Comment

your ahead of me on post now... Ya' I was waiting to see... he does lov' those crix.. I like to watch him hunt... moves around the cage and swipes his legs under the rock and the lil' fake log he has in there then he pounses... it is fun to watch... I will look for the boxing gloves tonight when I get home....
            Eric aka....Red

Comment

Working...
            X