X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet , Elvira

this is Elvira our newest addition

Re:Meet , Elvira

;D whoa Dan you got a T... how cool and welcome to the world of fuzzy 8 leggs.. Looks like a red phase rose hair.. if it is you got lucky not to many of them around what a real beauty ya got there... CONGRATS BUD!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Comment

dinaly I lov' that... too funny...
      When I first saw the pic I was waiting for it to load all the way then I relized it was just fuzzy.. hehe
      Nice looking T though...
      Eric aka....Red

Comment

I just noticed my typo, thanks for pointing it out ,Red..
        She is a rose hair , I'm guessing she is red phase, but I just don't have enough experiance to know many of the color phases of T's.... Yet .But I am learning more all the time.
        I am also working on some better pics .

Comment

8) Hey Dan if that is a red phase rose hair you are very lucky dude as they are harder to find and everyone loves the red phase and is after that color rose hair... So where did ya find her at, how ya got her set up?? She looks really good bud!!!!!

Comment

Hey Cuda, the place that I got her from had a lot of them all for $15 or so . I got her for a little less since we do a lot of business there. I'd say they had 15 or 20 rosehairs there and some rosehair spiderlings too.

Comment

Congrats Dan, and welcome to the world of 8 legged freaks!!!! Be carefull, T's are addicting, before you know it, you'll have lots and lots of them. She looks like a good looking T.

Comment

Hey Dan,

Good luck with the T... Next we wanna see pics of the T on your arm...

Steve

Comment

Steve,

We will work on that. She is still a little jumpy. But we can see what we can do in the future. I will post some pics when I get the courage to do this... Lol....Just kidding. Dan and Mary

Comment

Dan I won't pick on you at all about holding a T.. I have never done this myself.. I do plan to get one, one day and we will see if I am brave enough to handle it.. So don't rush on my account, you are far ahead of me in this area..

Great luck, hope it tames up nice for you and Mary..

Steve

Comment

Nice looking T, try and get betetr pics cause she looks realy colorful.

Comment

i have never held a t myself and don't think i could bring myself to do it LOL i am known as PRESIDENT SPIDER WHIMP by cuda and steve welsh eddie and red and xzylum so i think i will live that up for a while maybe in the next 20-30 years i may have one as a pet but no time soon....

LEE

Comment

Working...
                        X