This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flower Crab Spiders...

8)Well when im out picking berries for the bird i come across some pretty neat spiders... Today i came across a yellow crab spider and it blended right in with the plant was pretty cool but man are they wierd looking.... Anyone else come across some really neat spiders?? Me, Andrea and cassie are going down to the horses pasture and we are gona do a wolf spider hunt, they have burrows dug down there in the ground, have to dig um up with the shovel....

Re:Flower Crab Spiders...

hey cuda, we have one of those gazing balls in our front yard near a bush, and one of them huge black jumping spiders made a nest right on it :P, shes been there for months, they are all hatched and are everywhere, their soo cool lol.

Comment

8)wow Zack that sounds cool...is there anyway you can get a pic of it?? I dont have a cam :'( or i would be taking all kinds cool pics of the spiders around here... as a matter of fact i would be getting pics of all kinds bugs.. LOL!!!! Im gona see if i can find a pic of what the crab spider looks like and post it here.....

Comment

ill try to get one tommorow cuda, its raining right now and its kinda dark, we have those little buggers around here too, but some of ours are white and pink, yellow, red, they can change colors, they can even take several stings from a bee and survive ;D

Comment

Working...
        X