This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Spider Pics...

8) First one up "India" my indiana ornamental tarantula, we got a shot of her underside.. you can kinda see how pretty this girl really is...

Re:Random Spider Pics...

:-\ Here she is again top side but its really hard to make her out we didnt use a flash.. sorry about the poor pic... :-[

Comment

8) Next up a Blood leg orb weaver, one i caught while out on a walk in the woods while we was out looking for critters.. shes cool looking and has alot of growing to do... shes trying to make a mad dash across the table..

Comment

:-\ and one of her on the jar lid, this one didnt come out to good.. sorry.. :-[

Comment

Pretty picture's Cuda.

**Beth**

Comment

[quote author=Barracuda_41 link=board=56;threadid=3103;start=msg22660#msg2266 0 date=1061318043]
            8) First one up "India" my indiana ornamental tarantula, we got a shot of her underside.. you can kinda see how pretty this girl really is...
            [/quote]

Beautiful spiders you have there, Cuda. Say, I didn't know Ornamental T's lived in Indiana. LOL :P

Bry

Comment

You should see these spiders in real life, they are very pretty!!! Now that I've seen Indie, I so want to get one!!!!!

Comment

Nice looking spiders Tracey.

Comment

Working...
                X