X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well took my first T in

Hey T folks..

I took my first T in that had leggs..

I was called yesterday to a local clothing store where they had an unwelcomed guest it the ladies changing room. I believe this T is a RoseHair. But I am not T expert. Just looks like it to me. And thanks to Bry last night, we determined it is a female.

These pics are not that good. Just snapped them through the glass while she was exploring the cage..

So is it a RoseHair?
    Steve

Re:Well took my first T in

Last one..
    Steve

Comment

8) Nice T there Steve, she is indeed a she and also indeed a Grammostola rosea, your common copper colored rose hair T.. Thats cool you given her a good home... Is that the bedding you was tellin me about in the pic?? I thought you ment sand sand.. that stuff you have in there is ok your using for awhile... 8)

Comment

Is that a sponge..?
        IF so you should not use it just a water dish will do fine...
        So some kid probley put it in there...
        hehe
        Well you got your self a free T for it I guess. lol
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

Yeah. I remember seeing sponges in T's dishes so I put one in.. cuda told me it wasn't needed so its out now..

Free.. i wish.. Took 3 in gas, 5 for the litter, 2 for the crix..LOL.. Nothing is free any more..Hahahaha

Steve

Comment

hey steve i got a extra bottle of RAID over here want me to send it??? hahahaha j/king cool eight legged little freak u got there lol

LEE

Comment

So Lee,

You gonna adopt this one?..LOL

Steve

Comment

hahah steve too funny hes the resident president of no t club heheh

Comment

Yup.. Cuda calls him "Spider Wimp" at least twice a nite in chat..LOL

I will admit it, I have always gotten the whillies from spiders. That is why I am keeping this one for a bit. Let me work through that.. I did semi hold him last night, but today was the first time I had him full out of the cage.. He is one big T..

Steve

Comment

lol you are braver than myself i admire ours through the glass haahahahahah

Comment

hahaha that is right mel

[move]PRESIDENT SPIDER WHIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

[move]AND NO ADOPTION ON THAT ONE STEVE UR ON YOUR OWN LMAO[/move]

LEE

Comment

I just hate having something in the house I can't hold or intimidates me.. Thats the reason I got out of venomus snakes.. Cobras just don't like to cuddle like boas..LOL

I will be honest, the first 3 times I was nervous as heck. Then the 4th time I had her in place where I though all was perfect. I had my hand 2 inches in front of her and her butt was on the glass.. I placed my hand flat and bumped her nice on the butt to get her to walk forward, well i guess I snuck up on her and she ran real fast to my hand, and I jumped and dropped her (only 2 inches).. So I waited a couple hours and tried again. this time she walked on my hand and I held her for like 2 mins in the tank. Put her down. I have tried many times since then, just gets easier and easier. No more creepy feeling..LOL.. I had her out of the tank 3 times since the post. Only for 5 mins or so.. It will take time.. As soon as I have no question in my ability to control and hold her, I will be adopting her out.. She really is nice temperment.. No agression yet..

Steve

Comment

Well your doing better than I would Steve. LOL

**Beth**

Comment

Nice to hear steve...
                            Gotta' face your fears...
                            Eric aka...Red

Comment

I am still wondering what you mean about this being the first with leg's. Hmmmmmmm :-X ;D

**Beth**

Comment

Working...
                              X