This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle your T..

8) Well last night i was talking with few people and have desided to do a thread on how to handle your T.. So in few hrs il post pics here on 2 diffrent ways of picking up your T.. Got few chores to do then il be in here posting the pics... ;D

Re:How to handle your T..

8)Ok here we go first up the way to pic them up by the carapace, between the second and third pair of legs, you must do this slowly and not squeez the carapace to hard..
    Here in this pic you see me cornering the T with a cuped hand, this also helps to prepare for picking it up...

Comment

8) Ok now i have her where i want her against a cage wall and she is pretty calm about what is going on, some Ts are more flighty and you have to do this several times..

Comment

Next we proceed to pic up, here im grabing her carapace, this is funny as i can do this with a T thats walking pretty fast to.. anyways.. on to the next pic..

Comment

8)Ok one more shot of where to grab carapace..

Comment

;D ;D ;D And we have lift off.. hehehehe!!! sometimes they will move there legs around as they feel they are gona fall sometimes they just freez... ;D

Comment

8)Here ya go have a T on me.. LOL!! you can pet the belly when there in this postion and also check for things like is it a male or female and ect. ect. ect.... Now in alittle while il show ya how to pic up the other way, need to get someone to run the cam while i do it.... LOL!!!!

Comment

8) Just a quick reminder always cup hand and slowly put in front of T, if you need to stop it from going somewhere, they can pick up the slightest air movement..

Comment

8)Most handable T's dont see this as threat and will stop dead in tracks when doing so.. or when you need to corner it.. But there is always T's that will just back up and turn around to wander off the other way, pratice this few times till you are comfortable with it.. If T should rear in threat stance just back off and try again later...

Comment

Working...
                  X