My daughter's loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter's loves

This is a video my daughter made about her pet. Please check it out. http://youtu.be/3oA_JU0snhU

re: My daughter's loves

All animals need love, unfortunately I am not a spider person but it looks like your daughter is. Thanks for sharing!
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Thats a cool spider, but I have arachnophobia. However, I can hold "daddy long legs," I am thinking a tarantula may not be too bad because its more like a pet.

Arn't all tarantulas venomous?

Comment

Very cute. I didn't watch the whole video, but obviously, you have educated your daughter and she is interested enough to have learned about the animal. That's great. I also find it interesting, whenever spider threads pop up, how many snake people are afraid of spiders myself included.

Comment

Very cool, so awesome to see young people involved in the hobby. I have held a few tarantulas and scorpions over the years, but they are definitely not my thing. My daughter has been around snakes all her life and always tells me that everyone at school thinks she is crazy for having so many snakes. She doesn't care because she absolutely loves them, eve now that she is in her teen years.

Comment

Re: My daughter's loves

Nice video, hey hey hey did i see chucky sitting on that chair, and his bride tiffany LOL... I want that chucky doll, i`m so jealous rite now LOL.
            sigpicJrock23

Comment

Re: My daughter's loves

Yes she owns both. She love's all the Chucky movies.

Comment

Working...
              X