Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our New BEarded Dragon Cage (Not Complete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New BEarded Dragon Cage (Not Complete)

Well today I came home from work and my wife baught a new cage for the Beardie! Now this thing is AWESOME! I am not 100% sure on the brand but it measures 3 1/2 foot tall 3 foot wide and 2 feet deep. Here are a few pictures to show it (I have not done nothing with it as of yet, waiting for the wife to get home so I can set it up)

I will be able to completely set it up before the night ends and ill snap some more pictures off!
    -Rob

Re: Our New BEarded Dragon Cage (Not Complete)

OK, here it is all finished with the Bearded in it now

So what do you all think? I love this new set up!

-Rob

Comment

Looks pretty sweet - I wouldn't mind a display cage like that.

Comment

That is really nice. Is that Corian that it is trimmed out with? Have you thought about blacking out the back glass[ spray paint or tint] the outside? I think that would set of the black specs in the trim. Still very nice regardless

Comment

Wicked lookin setup...i bet that beardie is in Condo Heaven right now.,..and from the looks of it will be whoopin you on Guitar Hero with in a few weeks!
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Nice new set-up. Definately like it.
            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

thats real sweet looking i love display cages dude

Comment

@ H_Moss - Thanks for the kind words and I do not honestly know much about this cage but it does make a REAL nice display cage. The trim reminds me of the meterial Vision makes their cages out of. I would like to throw some tint on there or even get a back drop.

@ BigPaPaErnest - He is adjusting to his new digz right now and he looks a bit freaked out but this should only last a day or two. He is really funny when it comes to Guitar Hero, everytime I play he bobs his heads so either he likes it or he it trying to tell me to quit because I suck at it

Thank you all and I will try to get some more done on it soon! But I think the next pictures will be of the Monitors and possable my Boas!

-Rob

Comment

@ BigPaPaErnest -
                  He is really funny when it comes to Guitar Hero, everytime I play he bobs his heads so either he likes it or he it trying to tell me to quit because I suck at it

-Rob[/QUOTE]

Or he is just doing his Angus Young impersanation...lol or maybe even Dee Schnieder...BANG YOUR HEAD...METAL HEALTH WILL DRIVE YOU MAD

Comment

I should shoot a video of him one of these days doing the whole Angus Young! I actually have a couple feeding videos of him devouring about 12-14 adult Discoid roaches...He destroys them! But ya since you mentioned Angus I would have to agree

-Rob

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterBoas View Post
                      I should shoot a video of him one of these days doing the whole Angus Young! I actually have a couple feeding videos of him devouring about 12-14 adult Discoid roaches...He destroys them! But ya since you mentioned Angus I would have to agree

-Rob
                      we love vids dude especially if you sound funny like papa E just kidding E

Comment

Re: Our New Bearded Dragon Cage (Not Complete)

Ok, you got it tonight if all goes well I will do my best to get a new video out! So basically I should have a high sounding mouse squeek voice

-Rob

Comment

Working...
                        X