X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veiled chameleons

hey bent,

i am pretty sure you were supposed to be getting two of these, where are the pics!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif cwm23.gif cwm23.gif

Re: veiled chameleons

man I fell a sleep s2.gif cwm33.gif at the keyboards and you still want more from me cwm4.gif Im working on it b24.gif

Comment

rotten slave drivers around here b24.gif b24.gif b24.gif here is some of your pics cwm4.gif b31.gifhttp://community.webshots.com/album/46682519rtQYOy

Comment

Hey Benttoe, the new setup looks aewsome. Thank You for Taking good care of my babies!!!!!!! I can tell that they are going to be happy in that jungle you created them. If you need anything for them just give me a hollar!!!!!!!!! Also thanks for showing me your cresteds, you are without a doubt going to become a top-notch breeder{ As you already are}. I wouldn't hesitate to ever buy an animal off you for I know for a fact it would have recieved the best care possible and also be in the best shape possible. Once again, thank you.

Ps. There should be pictures of those Veileds on your digital camera when they where the only an inch long.

Hinchdawg, Aruhh arhh rah rah ruh.

Comment

Ahh Shucks :-[ Thanks Arkon hmm good thing i save all my pics on cd. i will look for them.

Comment

Working...
          X