• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.D.J
    replied
    Re: Chameleons

http://www.animalarkshelter.org/cin/

This website is dedicated to chameleons and chameleon owners.  It will answer any question you might have.  It is the Chameleon Information Network.

It also says the veileds are the more aggressive chemeleons.

The website lists what species of chameleons have been the most successful in captivity.    b13.gif   b14.gif

Leave a comment:

• fli79
    replied

hi i have a veiled chameleon thay r a great pet and i recamend them to anyone thay r the ezest to care for jackson and panther are real hard to care for veileds also get bigger and tend to make better pets and if u r new to chameleons u should get a veiled if u plan on only haveing one get a male
    female chameleons of any kind need alot of care and sometimes get egg bound and befor u get one make shure u no how to take care of them thay need alot more care than your normal reptile let me no how it goes b19.gif

Leave a comment:

• kahaj
    replied

Okay, what about a Flapneck? And does anyone know anything about chameleoncounters.com?

Leave a comment:

• T.C.
    replied

They're both very cool, but the veileds are a bit milder in temperment. The Jacksons are cooler to look at. That would be a hard choice for me. cwm4.gif

Leave a comment:

• kahaj
    started a topic Chameleons

Chameleons

Which is a better type of of chameleon as far as tempermant-wise: A Veiled or Jackson's?
Working...
X