This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love them Leopard Geckos (more pics!)

Just thought I would share a pic of Sadilla, our female Leopard Gecko.  Last night I brought home her new partner, a real looker.  Will get pics of them both together soon.

Re: Love them Leopard Geckos

b26.gif Wow Jeff thats a totaly awsome pic of that gecko!!!!!!!!!!! Love the color background, that gecko looks very happy in its home...Nice!!!!

Comment

Thanks Cuda, she's been great! She loves to come out and climb up my shirt and sit on my shoulder as I do stuff around the house. She's a hoot to watch when it's feeding time, I think she's under the impression that she's a Leopard and not just a leopard gecko. She loves to stalk her dinner (crickets) and then pounce on them at the last minute!! Will post some more pics soon!

Comment

sweet Leo you have there

Comment

Hi Fonz,

Yes, nice Leo. She really stands out on that background. Looking forward to seeing your other pics.

Within the albums on the following gallery are some pics of my leos...
          http://www.redtailboas.com/gallery/jeffj

Jeff J.

Comment

Checked out your album in the gallery, very nice pics! I love the ones of your new hatchlings!! I was considering breeding my new Leo's, do you know where I can get all the information I need to make it a successful process? I guess I really only need to know how to incubate the eggs - Temps/humidity/position/time/etc... Thanks for your help!

Comment

Want to hear something funny?  My sister came over to visit the other night.  She has always loved my female Leo Sadilla.  So I bring home a male for her to have a mate and my sister doesn't think it's fair that I can have another Leo and she doesn't have any, and she won't spend the money on one because she's a broke student!  Being the nice guy that I am, I give her Sadilla because she loves her so much!  Now I have to go out and get another female!  Anyway, here are the 2 new additions to MY collection!!  BTW, my sister is a very "happy camper" now!!

This first one shows them on the "hunt" for dinner!

Comment

One of the Male

Comment

and the female...

Comment

and now their new home!! b14.gif

Comment

Re: Love them Leopard Geckos (more pics!)

Does anyone else with Leo's have any problems with them eating mealworms? Mine refuse to eat them as long as the get their crickets. I gut load my crickets as well as give them Jurassic Quench, so they are plenty full of vitamins and minerals. I also leave a small dish of some Calcium powder in there just in case they get the urge to add a little more to their diet! Just looking for some more input, thanks!!

Jeff

Comment

Hey Fonz,

For the most part, my leos don't mind mealworms if there are no crickets in their cages and if they see the movement of the mealworms. Try hand feeding a couple of mealworms by moving it around in front of the leos' mouths. They will see this as moving prey and usually take the mealworm with no problems.

Also, check out this link about breeding and incubating...
                        http://www.reptilecare.com/leopardbreed.htm

I purchased an incubator, which was easiest for me. It may be easier to make your own. Which ever suits you.

Jeff J.

Comment

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it!!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X