X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albino Gecko Babies!!!!

b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif Happy Birthday!!! b3.gif b2.gif b1.gif

Here are 2 albino babies just hatched. They are from Jeff J's het to het breeding. 2 eggs, 2 albino. How about those odds?

There are several pictures here so be patient!

To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Re: Albino Gecko Babies!!!!

Aww, how cute.

Our beardy babies just started hatching yesterday. Four of them out so far...

Comment

s9.gif good job Jeff nice

Comment

I like beardies too.

These pictures make those geckos look big. They're not. Little bitty things. But I'm excited. My first hatchlings.

;D ;D ;D

Comment

Thanks bent...

Now, if I can get the female to lay more eggs. These were her last clutch and they were laid back in August. I don't know what is going on.

Comment

Very nicelooking little cuties. I love beardie too. My mom just bought a bearded and he is hilarious. he already has a little attitude personality to him. I am thinking about getting a lizard myself. I am torn between the albino gecko's and the bearded though. I love both.

Comment

I went to a reptile show not too long ago where there was a big display of beardies. I kept going back to that display because I liked the big beardie he had out on a stone. They do have little personalities and are just cool. I'm thinking of getting one myself eventually.

But right now since I have started with Leopard geckos, that's what I'm sticking with.

Comment

Working...
              X