This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Leopard Gecko!

Here is one of Jeff J.'s  HUGE geckos.  This male is 9 inches at 1 year old.  Maybe not a Trempor Giant, but this guy is BIG.

He is het for albino and has successfully bred a het for albino female and the eggs are incubating as we speak.

To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Re: Big Leopard Gecko!

NICE looking Leo ! I have like two that are HUGE like that too. of course the male is being a bully atm also...so he's in time out lol If the one he's been picking on hadn't laid eggs previously I would think it was a male rather than a female... ???

Comment

Clay and I got two males together one time and found out how quickly they fight. So if your male was picking on a female like that I can understand how you would think she was a male.

He is definitely my biggest male. He's been fed the same as the others and no special fatty diets. Just the regular cricket diet shaken in calcium... Maybe a few mealworms here and there, but that's it.

I've got some pics of some of my other Leos that I will post soon.
      b31.gif

Comment

Here are a few of my other Leos.... b19.gif
        Just waiting on them to mature enough to breed...

Comment

cool geckos Jeff

Comment

;D Thanks Bent...

I read on another thread you have successfully bred crested geckos. Congrats on that. cwm30.gif

As Clay mentioned earlier that one of my hets for albino laid eggs. I just hope that I (we, Clay is included) can be successful in breeding these Leos. s12.gif

Comment

yeah man i got my s12.gif and Im sure it will be s9.gif Good Luck

Comment

Yeah Jeff... Like I had said.. If it weren't for the eggs being laid by her. I would have to say that she was actually a he hehe. This pic is one of my males we keep here. Name is Sunshine [ Don't ask.. he's definately male..I did NOT name him..One of my kids did ..lol]

Comment

If this is right, then this is Daisy..one of the females here.

Comment

Re:Big Leopard Gecko!

Hi you have a nice leopard gecko.I have one about the size of yours.What do you feed him/her?

Comment

nice pics i like the blue one. if i remember correctly some one said blue is not possible in lizards. is it maybe the pic or is it really blue. if so how did it turn out blue. (what were parents)

Comment

Hello,
                        I posted something asking if a leo could get TOO fat? My "big boi" was about a month old in December and is already 9 inches long from head to tail. He was small when I got him but had quadrupled in size these past 3 months. He has these extra folds of skin on his neck and his tail is probably almost twice as thick as the gecko in the picture (about 2 thumbs width). I'm concerned that he is growing too fast too soon. He's twice as big as the other two that I bought at the same time that are the same age. I'm really amazed at how big and fast he's grown!! Is it genetics? Is he just a big pig? Watcha think?

Comment

Oh yeah, the most important questions, could he become obese and will this impact his health? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X