This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leopard Geckos....

8)Now that im the owner of a rescue lep gex i was wondering how many of you own one or more and if you have any pics could you please post them for all us to see. Please tell us what color phase it is and alittle bit about it... Thank you..... 8)

Re:Leopard Geckos....

I'll possibily someday have some leo gex. I'll post some pix then. I'm glad that yours is so far doing well!!! ;D

Comment

8) Yeah Mr. Muffin is doing pretty good, hes been eatting well each day 7 wax worms and 5 mealworms and one or two crix.. for some reason hes not to fond of the crix.. He did chase and eat a nice size moth last night. and im gona work on feeding him a newborn pinkie mouse once a week as soon as my mice pop more babies most that i have now are alittle to big for him.. Im only gona use the pinkie to help fatten him up alittle then cut him down to one per every 2 weeks or so.. Had him outside today in the grass he really liked it and did alot of walking.. Yeah i have been keeping an eye on his poo, all is normal and solid and checking to make sure he has no probs, he seems pretty good just need to put on alittle more weight..

Comment

Good, glad to hear!! I was so worried after what you were saying about the other two.

Comment

Thats good cuda, you got to him just in time! WAY TO GO.

Comment

Glad he is doing good for you Cuda.. Hope he keeps getting better..

Steve

Comment

8) Thanks guys i really do hope he gets better... Now is there anyone at all on this forums that has a lep gex??

Comment

i do i do LOL u already saw mine though LOL

LEE

Comment

8)Thats cool LEE, i hope everyone enjoys there gex!!! Our little gex family is growing Aaawwwwwwwwww.....

Comment

8)Ok everyone,, whats the most crix, or wax worms, or mealies your leo gex has eattin in one meal?? Benttoe im waitting to here from you as well... ;D Mr. Muffin has downed 23 wax worms, 16 large mealies- not super worms.. he wont eat crix so im outa luck on that one.. :-\ And China can down 20 vitamin coated crix in one meal, thats after she chases them all down.. LOL!!!!

Comment

My large tegu ate 50 medium crickets, BEAT THAT, lol

p.s he was still hungry but I ran out, lol

Comment

I don't know, I've only been feeding my Tokay about 4-5 Superworms a day, plus a pinky once a week. But she's up to eating a pinky rat now!!! I should probably start feeding her more worms at a time, shouldn't I?

Comment

8)Evil you should go ahead and give it as much as it will eat in one feeding....

Comment

:-\Ummm Welsh the tegu is not a gex and im asking about gex here.....

Comment

I have 2

Comment

Working...
                              X