This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Addition To The Family

here is my new leopard gecko got it today from a friend for 20 dollars... just beautiful if u ask me!!!

Re:Newest Addition To The Family

Wow a gecko huh LEE, pretty cool looking, Cuda will be jealous!

Comment

8)OH WOW!!! that is to cool.. nice looking color on that one...LEE if it gets a whiteish apperance to its skin then its gona shed so dont freak out.. It almost looks like its in shed now from the pic.. Nice gex dude.. how big is it?? what are you feeding it?? also do me a fav and put it on patio carpet or cypress mulch for bedding.. They like it very warm and also a cool spot, make sure temps are around 90 one end and 70 the other end of the cage, have 2 hide houses if ya can, one regular and then one with a moss peat mix moistend for humidity and shedding purposes.. no misting is requierd.. Awsome bud way to go and CONGRATS!!!! See if it likes crix , wax worms, mealworms and you can even try a newborn pinkie mouse.. make sure to use a small water dish and also a calcium powder dish as well... I still cant get over it is a very neat looking leo gex...

Comment

thank u cuda she is about 3.5 inches to 4 and yes she is in shed right now that is why the colors are so dull and she is eating pinkie mice and wax worms and crix.

Comment

Cute one Lee,

I will post my two new ones as soon as I snap a pic..

Good luck with him..

Steve

Comment

cool to hear u got a couple as well steve i will be getting my albino leopard next week
            cant wait i am putting him in with her lol good company

Comment

cuda by the way she is bigger than i thought she is approx.6 inches in length measured her today.

LEE

Comment

8) wow shes got some good size on her, i would still fatten her up as much as ya can and wait a good few weeks befour breeding her.. She should shed again in about three weeks.. shes old enough to breed but i would let her get settled in good and fattend up as egg laying takes alot out of them.. My male is over 7 inches. Once your male breeds with her i would give her few days then seperate them as he can be anoying to her and chase her for breeding all the time also so she can fatten up good and eat real well befour she lays her eggs and also make sure she has a egg laying house and lots calcium and vitamins to... once she lays the eggs make sure she eats well and gains some weight back befour reintroducing her in with him.. Or you can leave the 2 together and just make sure theres plenty of food and a egg laying house in there for her.. But always keep a flat dish with calcium and vitamin powder in the cage at all times for them.

Comment

do u just leave the eggs in with her or do i take them out to incubate them??

LEE

Comment

Incubate them

Comment

really wow that means i better get me a incubator lmao how long do they take to hatch?

LEE

Comment

Hey Lee,

Yeah get a good incubator.. I like the ones that have moving air.. Gex take about 2 months to hatch.. Remember one female during one season can lay like 12 eggs over several months.. And the eggs are tempature sensitive, the temp will determine the sex of the babies..

Steve

Comment

OK, I finally saw this post!!! Nice looking Gecko, think he'll sell me a couple? Very nice and cute.

Comment

i tried to get another from him tonight and he said no lol i even tried to get one of his savannah monitors and he said no lol

LEE

Comment

8)Hey Lee, hows the gex doing?? did she shed yet??

Comment

Working...
                              X