This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGC

Hey guys, the CGC is now up and running, the website is http://clik.to/cgc. We have forums and everything. Feel free to join if you like LEOS.

Re:CGC

8)Thanks to you and Stevo we now have a new club going, we have alot of work to do to help people and to keep the site running.. We need lots input from the members of the club and also gona be working on alot of pics and intresting things for the club, so anyone who comes to the site please be patient and bare with us as we build the club up and add to the site... The site is based on leopard geckos but all diffrent kinds of geckos are welcome, info on them and also pics, stories and everything.. Thank you all, your club president, Cuda... ;D

Comment

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo yea here we go movin on up!!! yes i am going to start thinking of events and contests and so forth now and get things started on that behalf i will be also working on a newsletter that will be emailed out through emails only!!! i also will be needing everyones email addy as well that joins so i can be sure to include everyone in on the newsletter and so forth.

thanks.
      your corridinator
      LEE

PS JUST IM YOUR EMAIL ADDY TO ME AND I WILL ADD THEM IN MY ADDRESS BOOK.

PSPS. MY NEW EMAIL ADDY IS REPTILE_LEE @ YAHOO.COM

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!

Comment

8)Hey there mr corridinator, hehehe.. have ya been over to the new site?? add few things in there and introduce your self to.. let us know what all you will be planning in the futre for our club i still have lots to do and lots posts to get up, info and all... i got a real bad migrain today so im alittle slow... Its getting there now all we need is members, come on everyone!!!! ;D ;D
        Hey Lee tell evil to check it out... Thanks to stevo and zack!!

Comment

Hey, I can't get in!!! What's up with that. Can anyone else?

Comment

we cannot get in due to the proxy settings here at work so i will check it out when i get home tonight. don't know what i will be planning i need some ideas so i can get started lol

LEE

Comment

Ya' the this morring I tryed to get in and it sayed it would send somthing to my e-mail so I could get in and post...
              But I never got it...
              Should I re-register....???
              Looking forward to the club...
              I am getting a new lil' gecko soon...
              Eric aka...Red

Comment

I hate only having Internet at work!!!! I've got to get it at home very soon!!!!

Comment

sorry, steves gonna fix that thing, now youll all be able to get in

Comment

Good job of the site guys..

Steve

Comment

:-[ Has anyone been able to get in yet, i have been working on threads all day.. Really need the members in and some input from ya all.. its looking really good.. Steve we need some info on rescues bud and maybe few other topics as well... Lee, Evil how come you guys cant get in?? Red it would be really nice to see you there as well and i hope ya do get a gex soon you will greatly enjoy them... Clay any input from you as well?? Lets atleast get this going as time goes by i will be adding lots stuff.. Even though Clays site is still my number 1 home.. We just all love ya to much Clay... hehehe!

Comment

Lee and I can't get in because of the Proxy settings and security settings here at work. Something in the programming of the site, our server here does not like and won't let it through!!!!

Comment

:'( :'( :'(Aaawwww how are you guys gona get in then?? Maybe something Stevo can fix??

Comment

i dont think steve can fix that, it has to do with the configurations at evil and lees work :-\

Comment

if it was a .com we would be able to or a .tk but it isn't lol that is why.

Comment

Working...
                              X