This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got a leopard , too.

Mary and I were at Lee Watson's swap, the first of aug. And we found this perty little girl.....

Re:We got a leopard , too.

cool welcome to the wonderful world of leopard geckos lol looks like she needs some fatting up though but other than that from what i can tell looks really pretty!

LEE

Comment

8)Hey there Dan, long time no talkie dude, how are you and Mary?? Hows all the critters?? Wow thats great you got a leo shes alittle thin but clean.. now you can join our gecko club...... ;D ;D

Comment

Hey Dan,

Good luck with your Leo..

Steve

Comment

The pic is the day we brought her back. She has gained quite a bit since then. You know when it is feeding time cause she will get up and keep starring you down until you give her some food..lol.
          Cuda all the critters are doing great. How are all of yours doing? When we first got her she would lay on Mary's chest and would not move but now trying to catch her to hold her she screams at you sometimes. Never knew a gecko can be so loud...lol..But knock on wood havent got bit yet..lol..

Comment

lol great to hear she has gained some weight for u . yea knock on wood u haven't been bit yet lol i just sent red his high yellow albino that i had that i swear was part tokay lol would get up on all its toes and prance at u like a cat then hiss and then comes the bite lol and he would not let go for nothging!!!!

LEE

Comment

8)Great to here shes doing well Dan, all my critters are doing great and one of my leos just laid eggs while i was gone but i belive they are non fertile.. so anyways yup the females can be a real charecter sometimes...try to get some update photos of her for us Dan, by the way are you going to Indiana with all us at the end of september for the swap??

Comment

I kinda doubt we'll make that show. We've got a lot going on for the next few months. Maybe the next one. I tey to take some new pics today...

Comment

Working...
                X