This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color In Savannahs..

8)Here ya go, for those of you who love these monitors check this color out.... (CB Anery Savannah Monitor)

Re: Color In Savannahs..

now that is cool.... I likes I likes... How much was it being sold for or was it not for sale...
    Eric aka...Red

Comment

8)Red they are going for $60.00 bucks at this link.. they also got some that are labled high yellow but they look more redish orange to me. They are runnin $50.00 each. I thought the anery is a real beautiful savannah..

http://www.upstateexotics.com

Comment

Those sav's are great look'in... I didn't even know that there was a such thing.... thanx cuda...
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

8)NP.. they were some of the nicest looking ones ive seen in along time, with awsome color to.. and not to expensive..

Comment

Thank you Barracuda!! I'm whipping out the plastic as we speak! I love Savs and thats a good price!! Check this one out!

Comment

Whoa now thats cool lookin.... Anytime i come across some nice healthy critters and with awsome colors i like to share where there at with everyone..Let me know if any of you get one and how they are.. I still love the Anery colored one.. ;D

Comment

Working...
              X