This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My savi Chillin poolside!!

Heres one of my savi babies Baby boy chillin poolside hes so cute!!

-jAySoN- ;D

Re: My savi Chillin poolside!!

I love these two!! They both eat out of my hands too there awesome!!

Comment

last pic!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

OOps wrong pic last time thats baby girl chillin though heres the last photo of baby boy!!..

Comment

awesome pics man, mine eat out of my hands too, but you gotta watch out cause they will nip your fingers if they miss my baby always goes under water when he is in his water dish, soo funny, anyways nice pics, i will gave some more up here soon

Randy

Comment

Thanks Randy mine love the big bowl. I bought it huge so they could swim. Mine will duck there heads under and swim around its pretty sweet! When they get HUGE like we all know they will!
            Ill probably buy a big plastic kiddy pool for them to slosh around in. Keep posting pics Ill keep posting mine I would love to see more of yours.

-jAySoN-

Comment

I know, i have stream in my backyard, so when Diesel gets big im gonna bring him down there and let him swim, the water is clean and when hes ready to get out he can bask. I'm seriously thinking of building an outdoor cage for the summer with the stream running through it. I will have some more pics soon but he is shedding so he doesnt look so good now

Randy

Comment

8)Aawww very cute pics Jayson! ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                X