This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Monitors in Australia??

;D Hey guys was reading this article and Just thought you guys might find this cool.. Ipersonally think they were seeing Large Croc's but thats just me..Although It would be cool to add another big lizard to the monitor family!! lol..anything is possible..

http://www.geocities.com/caijun3d/megalania.html

jayson

Re:Giant Monitors in Australia??

BOY O BOY IS THAT A BIG MONITOR 25' MAN I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON SOMETHING OF THAT SIZE IN A LIZARD FORM NOT A CROC LOL MAYBE AS A BABY SO I CAN RAISE IT MYSELF AND AT LEAST TRY TO TAME HIM DOWN. THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE JASON

LEE

Comment

Who needs a guard dog when you have one of those.

Comment

Yeah it would be cool if they could find one!! Dead or alive. I love it when they find new species of animals. It just goes to show how much we still dont know about the earth and all its creatures.. ;D

Comment

TRUE JASON VERY TRUE

LEE

Comment

soooo welsh, how bout your b&w against this beast ;D ;D :P :P, just jokin man lol

Comment

LOL!!! ;D ;D Well if you really want to go tegu vs. monitors we can always put em up against a Komodo Dragon..The Largets and Smartest Lizard in the world...ohh and yeah thats a monitor lizard...LOL

Jayson

Comment

LOL, see welsh, the smartest lizard is a monitor lol, just jokin with you man, cant wait to see your tegu when its 5 ft long lol

Comment

lol yea a monitor j/k man these things are big.

LEE

Comment

Never can tell. Alot of animals that were suposed to be gone forever have reared up and been seen.. I think that the smart animals, realize they need to go into hiding at some point. But I am telling you, when the discover the dinasor is still around, I am moving far away..LOL

Steve

Comment

hey but if those giant monitors are found wouldnt they be dinos? cause theyre from a really long time agoo ???

Comment

Not neccasarily (spelt wrong) Alligators, crocdiles and Sharks have been on the earth since the time of Dinosaurs..

Comment

yeah true, who cares, if its a lizard thats 20+ feet long thats as close as you could get to a dinosaur for me

Comment

I never said a tegu is smarter than "all" monitors, just savh's. Again you guys are putting words in my mouth. And yes that would be cool to see one of those.

Comment

Thats it Welsh I'm gonna kick your...Just kidding....We're just giving you a hard time...Although I have never known a Savh to rub its head around in its own fecal matter!! (God I wish I would Hvae been there for that!!) RMAOL!!! ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X