This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got yet another good looking sav.

hey all just on my way to work i decided i had enough time to stop and get some crix and a pinkie for my sav and gex so i went to the local pet store and as soon as i walked in the door my buddy that works there told me about some new savs. he got in so i followed him to the back in the reptile room and then i saw about 3 medium sized savannahs sitting in this tank and he said he would give me one for 10 bucks so u know me can't pass up a deal like that so i took the most healthiest one in the tank. he/she is awesome tempered i reached right in and no problems with him clawing and trying to get away at all loves to be held so far lol i just put him in my empty 40 gallon breeder and did a quick temp setup for him until i could get home after work tonight and rearrange the cage and take the aspen out and put some paper down in there or i may go with cedar chips. just thought i would share this steal of a deal that i got today and as soon as we can post pics i will of course.

LEE

Re:got yet another good looking sav.

;D ;DSweet!! Aren't Savhs awesome!!

Comment

yes jayson this one is really cool when u have him out all he does is sit in your hand but watch out if he sees something moving he is going nuts trying to go after it lol

we will have to see what kind of monitors we can get our hands on at the indiana swap meet as well lol

LEE

Comment

woohoo lee, watch out your gonna have to move out of that house if you want to have enough room for your savs lol. How big do you mean when you say medium sized

Comment

i would say close to the size of diesel or a inch or two short of diesel and as girthy as diesel probably so i know the breeder they got it from took good care of it.

LEE

Comment

ahah thats so awesome man, diesel is growin like a weed, hes almost 15 inches long now, what a monster... well now you me and mitch can watch our savs grow up together hahahaha

Comment

Yea!!!! Than I can come in and we can watch our Savh's and Tegu's grow up together.... Oh wait, yall don't like Tegu's... rrrrrrrrrrr. lol

Comment

i like tegus
                lol

LEE

Comment

LOL Lee, shoot I like both tegus and Monitors. Any reps, there all great.... except for Iguanas :-\

Comment

ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH LOL IGGYS ARE COOL AND ALL BUT NO THANKS IN MY OPINION.

LEE

Comment

No offense, but isn't Cedar toxic to reptiles? Maybe I have it mixed up with other shavings.

Comment

UPDATE ON SUBSTRATE .....HE IS ON COCONUT BARK NOW!!!! YES NATE U ARE RIGHT WHAT I MEANT WAS CYPRESS MULCH OR SHIPS NOT CEDAR LOL I KNOW I WAS TIRED WHEN I WROTE THAT POST.

LEE

Comment

Working...
                        X